Chapter 23 (rewrite)

Naruto POV

It was later in the day and old sage wanted to teach me a new technique.

"Well that's enough training for today." Old sage said standing up and began walking.

"What about the new move you were going to show me?" I asked following after him.

"That can wait for now let's go get a real bath where you just don't fall in." He chuckled.

He took me to a nearby spring that we had found.

"Mmmn this feels great old sage." I hummed.

"Nothing beats a nice soak after a long day of training." Old sage stated and I hummed in agreement.

"I'm not sure your aware of it but you possess twice as much chakra within you. Then any normal kage." The old sage stated.

"Yeah my father told me about it." I replied as he nodded.

-time skip-

I woke up early the next morning and made myself breakfast. Today old sage was going to teach me a super cool move to help me become strong and I just couldn't wait.

On my way to the meet up spot I had accidentally ran into someone.

"I'm sorry!" I said quickly apologizing.

"Watch where you are going you freak." I heard a have familiar voice say.

It was Sasuke and Sakura was also with him but he didn't seem to happy about that.

"Yeah! Are you blind or something you idiot." Sakura spat at me.

Why did I always get stuck in situations like this.

"Maybe I should teach you a lesson. That might teach yeah to watch where your walking." Sasuke sneered.

"I suggest you back off before I teach you a lesson." I heard a voice say.

Behind Sakura and Sasuke Gaara had appeared. I saw them both visibly tense up but Sasuke didn't move his foot.

"This has nothing to do with you but out." Sasuke said hesitantly.

"That's my cousins so it is my business. I won't ask you again. Leave. Him. Alone." Garra growled with a icy glare.

"Whatever you two aren't worth our time anyway." Sasuke said before walking off with Sakura.

"Thanks Gaara." I chuckled.

"No problem. What do you want to do today?" Gaara asked.

"I'm really sorry about this but I actually have some training to do with someone." I replied rubbing the back of my neck.

"With someone? Who is it?" Gaara questioned.

"It's an old sage I met yesterday. He's a little weird but he's nice and really strong." I answered.

"I see. Well I'm glad your feeling better now. Don't do anything to dangerous all right?" He told me.

"Don't worry I will get strong soon just you wait!" I chuckled while waving bye to him as I ran off.

I soon arrived at the meet up spot we had agreed on in the forest just to find old sage peeking at some girls who were playing in a nearby waterfall.

That creepy smile and the way he looks at their bodies always gave me chills and brought back some bad memories.

The girls left and he began the training.

"I'm not sure your aware of it but you possess twice as much chakra within you. Then any normal kage." The old sage stated.