Chapter 16

Naruto pov

"This place is so Creepy." Sakura stated.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom." Sasuke said while walking away.

After a few minutes he came back. The moment I saw him I lunged at him and kicked him in his face. Sending him flying into a tree.

"What the hell are you doing freak!" Sakura yelled at me.

I stayed silent and watched as he slowly got up.

"Yeah she's right you shouldn't attack those who are higher than you freak." Sasuke spat.

I lunged at him again but he dodged. He did the same thing for my next two attacks as well.

"It looks like you finally lost your screw huh you freak." Sasuke sneered.

"Hey quit it you idiot that's our teammate your attacking!" Sakura screeched.

"No he's not. Look at him." I said not taking my eyes off of him. "What did you do with Sasuke." I growled.

"What the hell are you talking about I am Sasuke you idiot!"

"Then where is the cut on your cheek?" I said. "I'm guessing you didn't know that the real Sasuke got a cut on his face before this test. You also have your shuriken holder on your left leg not the right like usual." I explained.

Suddenly the fake Sasuke poofed and a boy with wild  dark brown hair with a gas mask appeared.

"All right you got me, so what? I'm still going to be taking your scroll. So hand it over or eles." The boy sneered.

Me and Sakura both stayed quiet and took out our kunai.

"So which one of you has it." He asked not letting his guard down.

Silence

"Hm, fine then, I guess I will just have to take you both out." He said lunging toward us.

"Wind style:Air bullet jutsu!" I yelled jumping up and firing at him as he dodged.

He jumped up and attempted to cut me with his kunai but I was able to counter it with my own.

As we were clashing and jumping around in the trees I saw that Sasuke had been tied to a tree with rope in his mouth.

I didn't have time to go down there are free him so I threw a kunai towards him and cute the rope that had bounded him to the tree.

"You better pay attention to the fight Fox boy!" The boy said throwing three kunai at the branch I was standing on. I swung under the branch to avoid the attack but then I relaized one of the kunai had a paper bomb.

I was lucky enough to avoid it but then the boy got behind me and held a kunai to my neck. "Where is the scroll." He asked. Next thing I knew the sound of a kunai flying through the air could be heard.