Chapter 44

Kurama's pov

I held the root shinobi with my tails in the air while I waited for Shikarmu and Tsnuade to return which didn't take too long.

"Kurama are you all right!" Tsnuade yelled barging in.

"Keep it down there are patients sleeping including Naruto." I shushed.

"Is this really a member of root?" Tsnuade asked approaching him.

"Yep. Danzo finally shows his true colors." I replied glaring at the root.

"Shizune have ibiki get ready for an interrogation." Tsnuade said turning to Shizune.

The root stayed silent as they talked and I saw a trickle of blood run down from under their mask at an attempted suicide.

I quickly took his mask off and held his face forcefully and pried my finger between his teeth to stop him from biting anymore of his tounge.

I suddenly saw something that surprised me.

"Look at his tongue." I said ushering Tsnuade over.

"Open up you damn bastard." I said prying his mouth wider.

" I said prying his mouth wider

"What is that?" Tsnuade asked.

"It's a silence seal. It prevents him from saying anything about danzo." I answered.

"I can release it easily just give me a second." I told her as i loosened up my grip on his teeth.

He didn't hesitate to bite down on my pointer finger. I stayed still for a moment to let my blood fall onto his tounge. I then did a series of one handed hand signs.

"Seal Release." I said as I retreated my hand from his mouth.

"He's good to go, we can interrogate him properly now." I said sending a quick chop to his neck.

"What do you think we should do?" Tsnuade asked.

" Danzo should be killed...." Kurama started as a shadow covered his eyes. "That bastard tried to hurt my son. I should rip him limb from limb!" Kurama growled.

"But...." Tsnuade urged.

"But....Naruto wouldn't want that. He would blame himself for whatever reason he could find and I could do nothing about it" Kurama said with a sad tone.

"Even so this won't go unpunished I'll make sure he has what's coming for him." Tsnuade assured him.

-Time skip-

3rd person POV

It took awhile but after a month and a half danzo was sentenced to life in prison. (Same prison from that one movie.) The kidnapped children and other root members were released and allowed to live normal lives. Tsnuade has been working around the clock to find homes for all the children in root.

Important if u skip u will be confused: if u read this chapter before August 1st 2022 note that I took some context out of this chapter