Chapter 6

Kurama POV

"DAMN IT!" Damn it all!" I yelled banging my fist on the kitchen counter.

I am sick of being used like some stupid pawn and they dare try to do the same to my precious son. I have never been so angry in my life. I roared as I bang my fist again this time cracking the counter.

"Fuck.......... I'm screwed." I let out a shaky sigh

Naruto POV

If I hadn't left the estate none of this would have happened and now we are going to have to leave because I was so dumb.

Papa is the one suffering the most. I could hear how angry he was from the kitchen.

My ears suddenly twitched and I looked behind just for my head to be pushed back to me facing forward. Someone had came into my room and they were now holding a kunai up to neck.

"Make any sudden moves or noises and I won't hesitate to slit your throat got that you brat." I heard the figure say in a cold tone.

My ears flattened and my tail curled around my leg as I gave a silent "mhm" to show I understood.

"Good now listen here and listen good. I want you to tell your father to come here the hokage wishes to speak with him." The mystery figure said.

It was then I realized the hokage too was standing in the corner of my room. 

"Hurry up I don't have all day." Said the man pressing the kunai harder against my skin this time drawing blood.

"P-Papa! Papa!" I yelled out.

At this point my whole body was trembling. I could hear his footsteps approaching my room. It was like the world was going in slow motion. All I could hear were Papa's footsteps and my thumping heart.

Kurama POV

I heard Naruto call me and I tried my best to clear my clouded thoughts as I went up the stairs.

"What's wro-" I said when I opened the door but what I saw in his room will haunt me just like the night before.

I saw the hokage standing to the side and an anbu holding Naruto hostage.

"Naruto!" I yelled stepping forward.

"Slash!" the anbu holding him slashed at his shoulder causing Naruto to scream out in pain.

My ears flattened at the sight of my only offspring being in pain but my face wanted to kill and was full of booing rage. Two more anbu appeared also holding kunai's ready to fight.

"What is the meaning of this!?!" I yelled towards the hokage.

He smirked and before snapping his fingers and I felt to my knees.

"Aggghhhhhhbh!!!" I hissed as electricity engulfed my body.

" We had an agreement do you not remember ? You are to serve me and the village and in return I allow you to stay here peacefully with your son unharmed."  He sneered as he stopped the seal.

" THAT AGREEMENT WAS BROKEN WHEN YOUR VILLAGERS STONED AND RAPED MY SON." I shot back with disgust trying to catch my breath.

" I see" the hokage replied not really caring about a word I just said.

" You still must pay for taking the life of 3 men and if you will not your son will. You owe me."

I began to growl at this. "I owe you SHIT" I spat this time letting a little bloodlust slip as I stood on shaking legs.

"P-Papa......" Whimpered Naruto quietly.

I focused my attention back on him to see the anbu holding him hostage cut a deeper line over the previous cut. I stopped growling and stopped releasing blood lust. I stood still looking at the floor with my hair covering my eyes.

"Please release my son. Do whatever the hell you want with me but keep my son out of this.....please." I said sadly.

I could practically smell the hokage's smirk from where I stood " then allow him to go to the academy."

I clenched my fist and calmly said "No. I refuse to expose my son to such dangers."

"Your son will most likely grow up into a strong man maybe stronger than you. That is why I find it important to keep him under control"  he snapped his fingers as I fell once more as pain engulfed my back especially.

"B-Bastard!" I hissed through the pain as I could do nothing but dig my nails into my hand.

"You wouldn't want me to give your son a first hand experience of what happens when you disobey would you?" The hokage chuckled.

"Don't! *gasp* don't! touch! him!" I growled as the pain never stopped and I could barely glare up at the old man in-front of me.

" If you wish to keep your son alive you will send him to the academy starting next week Monday through Friday." The hokage said blankly before leaving the room.

The anbu holding Naruto released him and followed the hokage while the other two anbu flickered away.

"Papa! Papa!" Naruto sobbed as he came to my side.

I was still talking slow desperate breaths and couldn't seem to focus my eyes and the pain seem to slowly leave my system.

"Papa wake up! Please answer! Papa!" I could hear him cry but my body was too sore to respond.

I grunted and whined a bit as I forced my tail to wrap around him in reassurance before I felt my mind slip into nothing.

I'm sorry.......

So so Sorry...

Naruto,

What's going on? What caused Kurama so much pain? Why are they so afraid of? Keep reading to find out!