Chapter 2

Naruto POV

I woke up early and got dressed.(The clothes on the top) My dad was in his study reading like usual. I entered his office and hugged him from behind.

"Good morning Papa!" I yelled cheerfully.

He chuckled and patted my head like always. I wagged my tail happily when he did that.

"Papa can I go to the forest today and play?" I asked knowing full well I actually wanted to go into town.

" Sure, let me get ready and I'll come wi"-  

"No that's ok I'll go by myself." I interrupted.

He smiled and said "so your all grown up I see."

I giggled playfully and nodded "You Bet! Believe It".

He nodded and agreeded. I quickly ran out of his room and towards the entrance. I quickly put on my sandals and rushed outside. Instead of circling around the house to go into the forest I rushed forward and into a road path that lead to the village.

Without a second thought I rushed down the path with my tail wagging. It took at least 20 minutes to get to an alley way in the village after I took a few wrong turns.

At last I reached the busy town. I was currently hiding in a small alleyway near some sort of store with a bunch of funny mask. I thought that if I got one for PaPa he would be happy too. I jumped out of alley as my fluffy ears and tails glowed in the sun.

I heard many gasps but I payed no mine they were probably just thinking about how great I am. I walked up to the man who was sitting near the shop and tapped his knee so he would wake up.

"Excuse me sir, sorry to interrupt your nap but may I please have one of your funny looking masks?" I asked politely.

When he sleepily opened his eyes I could see how quickly the color drained from his face.

He then began to scream and people started throwing rocks and other items at me. I became scared and flatten my ears as I cried and ran away.

More and more people began to shout and throw stuff at me while I cried and ran faster and further away.

After what seemed to be hours of running away I became lost. I continued to walk in the night cold sky whimpering with my tail between my legs as I shivered at the breeze.

I should have listened to Papa. He was right. I wanna go home." I began to tear up as I continued to limp down dark street all alone.
Or so I thought.....

Sunddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder from behind and threw me backwards. I yelped in surprise as I fell to the ground. I looked back up to see who it was. I saw 3 men standing in front of me with sinister looks.

" I told you the demon was really here didn't I"  the first one stated.

"He's kinda cute don't ya think" the second one stated.

The third one came closer to my face as I trembled in fear and asked "Hey cutie would you like to have some fun?" He chuckled.

I couldn't speak I was too scared. Tears began to roll from my eyes as I began to pray for a miracle in my head.

This is it

My life is over

Papa........

Thank you so much for reading I'm going to update this story as much as possible so stay tuned!