Chapter 10

Naruto pov

"You all fail." He said with a closed eyes smile.

My ears and tailed dropped. I wanted to scream at him but I know I couldn't I just looked down with tears threatening to fall as I tried to understand what the hell was going on.

Sasuke and Sakura began to complain (Sakura tied to the post) I just sat down crossed leg as the words fail echoed in my head.

"The reason I'm failing you was because you failed to understand to the meaning behind this test. I am willing to give you another chance though. Sasuke and Naruto will get bento lunches while Sakura watches. If anyone feeds her that person will fail." Kakshi explained.

I continued to look down at my hands trying to figure out the meaning behind this "test".

I was snapped out of my thoughts of kakshi handing me and sasuke a lunch. I was able to give him a soft thank you and just nodded not making eye contact. He then just disappeared.

I opened the bento and smelled it for any poison. It seemed fine but I didn't eat it. I continued to stare at it trying to figure out just why he is doing this.

Then it hit me.

I'm supposed to share. This is a teamwork excerise. He wanted us to work together to get the bells!

I broke the chopsticks off from each other and stood up. I then faced in front of Sakura and held he food up for her.

"What the hell are you doing! Like I would eat anything someone like you gave me."

"Just do it." I sighed as I urged her to eat.

"If your so desperate to fail just give us your bell and be done with it."

"Just eat." I tried desperately.

Suddenly kakashi sensi appeared behind me while he poured bloodlust all over the place. I was startled and fell to the ground as I looked up at him with scared eyes.

"Why..... why did you offer her your lunch?" He said sternly looming over me.

"Because. Because she was hungry. I knew this was a teamwork excerise so I just thought that if she was hungry she wouldn't be able to fight" I explained trying not to cry under his blood lust.

"You...." he said glaring getting closer with each a second until his face was right in front of mine.

"Pass! You all pass." He said as I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Y-you're praising me?" I was able to spit out.

"Because of your smart thinking you Sauske and Sakura will pass and become ninjas." He said with a closed eye smile.

Kakashi-Sensi offered to take us all out to eat but Sakura and sasuke both declined. "Well what about you?" He asked looking at me.

"you wouldn't be able to enter any store or restaurant with me I'm sorry." I confessed bitterly.

He chuckled and say he knew a place that would accept me. We walked into the village while the villagers whispered to each otherwise like always. I got closer to Kakashi-Sensi not because I trusted him but if I were with another human they wouldn't throw rocks at me.

After a few minutes we stopped in front of a noodle shop that read "ichiraku". I began to slightly wag my tail at the smell of the noodles.

Kakashi led me in and we were greeted by a Man and his daughter.

"Hey Kakashi ! How are your new students!" He asked cheerfully.

"They actually passed thanks to this little guy." Kakashi-Sensi beamed proudly.

"Well I'll be damned." The ramen guy said bending over the counter to look at me with a big smile.

I instinctively flattened my ears a bit waiting to see what insult he would throw at me.

"It's the kitsune child." I looked up at him surprised.

He didn't call me a demon or any mean names at all. This mad me happy and I wagged my tail.

"My name is Naruto Kyyubi it's nice to meet you." I sputtered suddenly.

I don't know why but I felt safe around the ramen guy and his daughter. I didn't smell any hate from them. Just happiness.

Naruto POV

After I ate the delicious ramen I rushed home and jumped into papa's arms. He asked how my day was and I told him everything that happened.

"And then Sensei took me to a ramen place and the ramen guy was super nice. He was so nice he let me eat for free and didn't even call me a demon! He called me a kitsune!" I said wagging my tail with great happiness.

The last part caught Papa's attention. "He called you a kitsune?" He said.

I nodded my head while jumping up and down.

Kurama POV

What Naruto had told me was very interesting. A human who knew the proper names of a tailed beast. Based off of Naruto's story I could tell he never told this man our proper label.

I once again told Naruto how proud of him I was and helped him get ready for bed. I kissed him goodnight before I left to go study. I went through all the books I had in my office but couldn't find anything about humans who were associated with the tailed beasts other than the humans who had the tailed beast sealed inside of them.

I decided to put it off until another time and went to bed.

Sorry this is a short chapter. I will update soon.