Chapter 5

Kurama POV

"Talk about what exactly?" I questioned boerdly

"3 men were found dead this morning in an alley way." He spat.

I could feel Naruto's grip on my shirt tighten when he heard this but he refused to lift his head from my chest.

"Oh boo hoo what do you want me to do, cry? I could care less about what happens in your village." I spat with venmon.

"We have reasons to believe that you are the one who killed them." He said glaring daggers at me which I sent right back when I said "and what if I did?"

This angered and scared the villagers. "The demon admits it!" One of the yelled.

"We should hang them for this injustice!" Another yelled.

I just rolled my eyes at how childish these humans were acting but Naruto was shaking with a leaf.

"Would you mind explaining why you would kill 3 Innocent men all with families?" He questioned

My blood was boiling. I then said " Those evil men were anything but innocent. They assaulted and hurt my son they had what was coming to them."

Before the hokage could reply a woman yelled out "YOUR THE EVIL ONE YOU DEMON! YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND!"

" YOU KILLED MY SON" an elderly woman yelled out.

All the villagers began yelling out in protest. Naruto began to silently cry in fear I patted his back to calm his nerves.

The hokage then raised his hand to stop the shouting causing me to flinch a bit at the gesture.

"I will give you and your son a chance to atone for your sins under one condition"

"What the hell did my son ever do! You keep him out of this you old bastard of a man!" I spat at him. My blood was just getting hotter and hotter.

"Either you agree or we can deal with you two in other ways" he sneared.

I stayed silent except for a growl under my breath.

" The condition is that your son has to become a ninja for this village."

"What!?!" Everyone yelled including villagers even Naruto turned his head.

The villagers then frantically began to protest against this.

"Hokage-sama please reconsider the condition!" One of them yelled.

"You don't seriously want to put that demon child with our children do you!" They continued to yell.

I couldn't take it. The old man was really crossing the line by putting Naruto into this. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yelled straight into his face.

"Like Hell I'm going to put my son with you disgusting humans! After this display of hatred and multiple others ones as well what makes you think I would ever agree to such crap!"

I didn't care if I was spitting.

I didn't care that there were anbu slipping out from the shadows.

"I think we both know the answer to that you demon." He smirked.

Naruto began to tear up as he cried into my chest silently.

"I'm sorry *hic* This was all my fault *hic*If I had just listened to you none of this would have happened. He began to sob.

"Naruto..... I whispered"

"Well what is it going to be kyubi?" The hokage said smirking seeming pleased with what he has done.
" This conversation is over." I growled before shutting the door.

"I'm *hic* sorry papa....." Naruto whined.

"Don't be kit. None of this is your fault." I reassured him.

"What is he uses it papa!? I don't want him to! *hic* you said it's hurts! I don't want to hurt anymore!" He sobbed.

I flinched at his words. He was right. I had acted recklessly because Naruto started crying. The hokage is still out there but he seems to be sending the villagers out.

"Go up to your room I'll deal with this ok?" I spoke softly to him as I placed him on the floor.

"I'll take care of everything."

Next chapter coming soon!