"I'm sorry i don't have any updates I was just sent to send you to the floor they were on." She said sincerely, they all sigh in disappointment.

"Take a right down that hallway, it will lead you to the stairs and elevators. Go up to floor six and make a left then a right and you should be there. Inform the person at the desk who you're here for and they'll tell the doctors you've arrived. The doctors should be out shorty after." She instructed them. They make it to the sixth floor and tell the woman at the desk for who they're here for.

"it's been hours how much longer is this going to take?" Dante grumbled.

"Be patient sweetheart." Nonna said.

"how can i be patient when-"

"Lee Hernandez and Sage Ferrari?" A female voice called out. They all quickly get up and rush over to the two doctors standing in the center of the room.

"Are they okay?" Mara quickly rushed out.

"It's hard to say ma'am. Lee suffered a fatal shot to his chest, the bullet was three inches away from his heart. I've noticed that someone was doing cpr from the bruises of his chest." The male doctor said and flipped through his chart.

"Yes, Sage preformed cpr on him." Ares informed him.

"You should thank her. Ot saved his life. If she didn't he would've drowned in his own blood." He said.

"We put Lee in an medical induced coma to put less stress on his body, and so it gives his body time to heal." The woman said.

"Can we see him?" Kai asked anxiously.

"Of course his room number is 608, straight down the hall." Mara, Ares, and Kai wished the Ferrari's a good luck and their condolences before heading to Lee's room.

"Now for Sage Ferrari, can we speak to her parents?" She asked. Alessandro and Alina both walk off to the side to the side with her.

  "We've wanted to go over the injuries in private because they are more . . . concerning than Lee's." Surgeon Bailey said.

"How bad are they?" Alessandro asked.

Doctor Grey clears her throat and starts reading off the chart. "She has three bruised ribs, a mild concussion, whip marks on her back, a mild sprained ankle, two large cuts on her legs, they weren't deep enough to need stitches, and the initials A.I carved into her under her right breast. We also found traces of cocaine in her system and vaginal bleeding. We've concluded that she was raped numerous times. We did a rape kit and only one trace of sperm was found."

Alessandro cursed under his breath as tear welled up in his eyes. Alina let out a loud gasp as a tear comes down her face.

"We put her on anesthesia so she could be in deep sleep when we operated on her. Sage's body is in a state of exhaustion so she will wake up whenever she is ready." She added on.

"Can we see her?" Alessandro asked.

"Of course she's in room 609 right next to Lee's." Doctor grey said. They all shake hands and part ways.

"What did she say?" Gio asked.

"She should be up in a couple days." Alina responded.

"Can we see her?" Mj asked, they both nodded.

"She's in room 609 come on." Alessandro said and started to walk down the hallway.

They all crowd into her room to see Sage laying on the bed hooked up to monitors.

Zara sighed and got another blanket from the closet. She tucked her granddaughter in and kissed her forehead.

They all stood there in silence as they stared at her.