I do my makeup in half an hour. And then I start getting dressed. Emily was already dressed up and she looked lovely. While I was getting dressed she started on her makeup. It was 5:50 when we were both done. I put the blindfold on her and led her out of the apartment to the car. I drove to the restaurant and we made it with 10 minutes to spare. Thank god we were late because knowing restaurants like this, they would give your reservation away if you were a minute late. I got out of the car and walked around to the other side. I opened the door and took Emily's hand. I helped her out and I then took the blindfold off when we were in front of the restaurant.

"Oh my god JJ. Did you get us a reservation here?" Emily asks with watery eyes.

"I did. It took some time but I was able to. I know how much you wanted to come here so I made it happen"

"Thank you so much" she wraps me into her arms and holds me tight. "This is amazing" she says.

"Of course. Now let's get in there before we lose our reservation"

We quickly walk in and get seated. It was a beautiful place. We got our menus and I asked ahead for them to give Emily a menu with the prices removed for hers.

"JJ why aren't the prices shown?" She asks.

"I don't know. Just pick whatever sounds good"

"Okay?" Soon the waiter walks by and we order. "I'll take the 8oz Filet Mignon, medium rare" she says.

"And what about you miss?" He asks. "I'll take the same, just medium"

"And what about drinks? We have some lovely cocktails? Martinis? Or wine?" He asks.

"I'll do a Tequila Mockingbird. How about you Em?"

"I'll do The East End"

"Alright I will have your drinks out in a second and the chefs will prepare your food"

"Thank you" we both say as the waiter asks away.

"Wasn't it a good surprise" I say to her.

"It was the best" she says with a smile.

We both got our drinks and I will say that they were great. We got our food and that was even better. We both had a great time with each other and we talked. Some were about what Emily did in Paris. What I did when she wasn't here. So it got a little sad near the end. But it was overall very nice.

"Here is your check" he waiter says as he puts it on the table. Emily tried to grab it but she was to slow.

"JJ give me the check" she says.

"No I'm paying"

"JJ you got the reservation and drove here, so I'm paying"

"Nope" I set my card in the check book and handed back to the waiter. He walked off.

"JJ how much was it?"

"Not saying. Cause then you will feel bad"

"So it was high" she says.

"It doesn't matter. And yes I had them cover up the prices on your menu"

"You bitch. JJ this place is expensive why couldn't you just let me pay"

"Because you have been doing all this amazing stuff to help me so I just wanted to do this as a thank you" I tell her.

"Just tell me how much it was" she says demandingly.

"Fine, if you want to act like that. It was only 125. Plus tip"

"125 for that?!"

"Yes Emily" I say calmly. "Our food was both 45 dollars, and our drinks were 17" (just saying I googled a fancy restaurant and this came up. So the food is correct as well as the drinks. The prices are almost correct except on the website it never said how much the drinks were. So I'm just estimating that they were around 17 because alcoholic drinks normally cost a bit)

"I'm paying you back, and how much was the tip?" Emily says as she pulls out her wallet.

"I payed 160 in total, and I'm not taking your money"

"I'm getting you back for this" she tells me.

"That's fine with me. Now let's go home, I'm kinda tired"

We walk out of the restaurant and I let Emily drive home. I had fallen asleep in the car and Emily carried me up. She got me into my pjs and we fall asleep next to each other, after another great day together.

(A/N I'm sorry for the next chapter. I can't keep it happy for long :)"