Prologue

Laying down on his girlfriends couch was everybody's favorite blonde patiently waiting for her to get home. He usually would be asleep at this time but he was up waiting for a his girlfriend since he wanted to have a pretty important conversation with her. Denki had just gotten off of work around 2 hours prior to that and he's just been in their apartment laying around and playing with his and his girlfriends puppy.

He looked over to the clock realizing it was pretty late his girlfriend must have gotten out from her concert by now, making her way home. He laid back down on the couch picking up a small husky and placing it on his chest the dog licked his face slightly before laying down comfortably. The blonde was honestly exhausted from work and felt like he'd fall asleep any second now but he resisted the urge to just knock himself out.

Kyoka Jiro currently was on her way home from a concert but like any normal celebrity she would have to get the crowd of of people who wanted photos and autographs. Being a celebrity wasn't quite easy she hated how everyone was so judgmental of what she did, hiding anything from the media was nearly impossible but she managed to hide some things, like her relationship with Denki Kaminari.

Now Jiro didn't want people to know she was dating the blonde not because she thought of him as a distraction or anything of that sort it was more because she didn't want him to get caught up in drama since fans were always crazed out and liked to spread false rumors and the internet was problematic. So because of that she was closed off on the topic.

Driving through the traffic Jiro couldn't wait to get home to see her boyfriend and her puppy. But coming out of a concert the traffic was packed, and it would take an hour or so to clear up so Kyoka just sat in her car waiting for cars to move. She pulled out her phone to look at the time sighing because at that time Denki would already be asleep or so she thought.

Jiro eventually had made it to her house walking in only to see Denki on the couch on the verge of dozing off. Kyoka made her way over to him as he sat up the puppy who was once sleeping on his chest on the ground greeting Kyoka. "I see your back" He yawned standing up and placing a quick kiss on her lips before pulling back. "Yep! I'm sorry I'm back so late! I didn't expect for you to be awake tho" she spoke in a curious voice.

"About that, heheh. I kinda wanted to talk about something." he chuckled nervously as he sat back down on the couch. "Sure! Just let me take a quick shower first, alright?" She spoke smiling softly.

"Alright I'll wait for you here, okay babe?" He asked sitting back down on the couch. "Alright, I'll be back in a bit hopefully you don't fall asleep."

And with that Jiro made her way towards the shower leaving her boyfriend sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. Kaminari was honestly a bit nervous to talk to her but he knew it was a serious topic and he knew he had to have a conversation with her about it.

He kinda wondered how she'd react to it he hoped she'd agree with him though since he really did love her people always thought he was a obsessed fan but no he was dating the girl and he loved her deeply. Kaminari then moved down to the ground deciding he'd play with their dog ruffling it's fur softly while smiling as he tried to push his thoughts away as he waited for his girlfriend to finish up in the shower.

After awhile the girl had came out wearing a T-shirt and shorts. She walked over to her boyfriend who had sat up sliding his phone into his pocket. "So what you wanna talk about?" She asked walking into the kitchen she then opened a cabinet door pulling out a bag of chips since she didn't feel like cooking she was starving though.

Kaminari stood up walking over to the kitchen counter taking a seat on one of the chairs. "I wanted to talk about our relationship."

Jiro paused standing still as she closed the cabinet door. "What do you mean?" She asked turning torwards the blonde the kitchen counter separating them. "Well, I was thinking and I wanted to ask why you wanna keep our relationship a secret."

Leaning over the counter Kyoka was still confused with what the Kaminari was trying to say and tilted her head. Kaminari sighed. "I don't want to keep our relationship a secret babe, I want people to know we're together."  He stated his voice filled with seriousness but at the same time his eyes sparkled with wonder and excitement as he waited for his girlfriend to respond.

Giggling nervously Kyoka's lips parted. "That's very sweet of you, but this relationship is a secret." she in a stern voice. "It doesn't have to be." Kaminari mumbled a little nervous now.

"What are you implying???" She asked really not wanting to lash out at him she tried her best to remain calm. "Why can't we tell people about us y'know? I don't see a problem with it." Kaminari spoke up.

She shook her head. "My answer is, No. We aren't gonna be telling anyone about us not even your closest friends you got that?" She asked her voice a little panicky. "But Kyo, the decision isn't only yours to make." He argued earring a glare from the girl.

"Yes it is. And the answer is no, that's that." She replied her voice colder then usual. "But-" before the blonde could finish his decision he was cut off.

"No buts. No is No I don't care if you don't like it!" She shouted watching as his lips curled into a frown only to part again. "Kyoka this is a serious conversation you can't just push it away every time I bring it up!" He shouted.

"Well too bad! This conversation is over! We aren't talking about this!" She snapped walking away from the blonde only for him to follow her as she sat on the couch. "We can't hide our relationship forever! I was just thinking we could-" again he was cut off.

"Well stop thinking! Your not good at it!" She shouted. Those exact words made his heart sink into his stomach as he blinked back a couple of tears parting his lips once again.

"Can you just listen to me for once?! Your not even taking what I say into consideration! It's not fair! This isn't only your decision to make!!!" He shut his eyes as he yelled. "It is MY decision to make! You have no say in this!" She screamed.

"It's OUR relationship we're talking about I think I should get a say too! You can't be making all the decisions!" Denki continued.

"I don't care. My answer is no and that's final Denki I don't wanna hear it" She was enraged and shouted whatever came to mind.

"Do you seriously expect to keep us a secret for the rest of our lives!?" He asked as tears blurred his eyesight his eyes felt heavy and his heart was aching his throat hurt from all the screaming. "No. We're over get out." She spoke coldly no hesitation in her voice once so ever.

"Huh- w-wait what?" He asked his voice shaking his heart felt like it was shattering a pain he'd never felt well atleast not this badly. "You heard me! I'm breaking up with you! Get the fuck out!!!" Kyoka screamed.

Kaminari no longer spoke, instead he grabbed his car keys that were on the kitchen counter and headed for the door opening it hesitantly, looking back to look Jiro in the eyes her eyes had no look of remorse or regret. He turned away his tears streaming down his cheeks as he walked out slamming the door not to hard atleast still made a pretty loud noise though.

[Heyyy!!! So this is the first chapter of this book! It's really short so I apologize but the next one should be longer! Thank you all for reading! I hope you've enjoyed the first chapter so far I am really looking forward to writing this book I've been planning it for a couple of months now. I hope you have a wonderful day/night/evening I love you all!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️]

[also I should ask how is your heart doing?:) hehe☺️]

Word count: 1460