chapter thirty-seven

Start from the beginning

Men came into the house, Ace starts to order them around, and giving them instructions.

"Show them the cctv footage." Enzo demanded.

Camilla turned her computer around and pressed play. They watched as the two suvs collided with her car. Alina gasped as the car flipped over four times making Sage land upside down.

Alessandro watched furiously as men with ski masks dragged an unconscious Sage out of the car and put her into the last van.

As they drove off Alessandro banged his fist on the table. "I want the license plate of that van and track the man down who purchased it." He ordered.

"I want you all to go to the scene and check very closely for anything that can be helpful." He ordered.

"Enzo call Lee and tell him what happened." Alessandro said to Lorenzo, he nodded and dialed his number.

As I finish my shower my phone starts ringing

As I finish my shower my phone starts ringing. I wrap a towel around my waist and go to pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"It's me Lorenzo." I look at my phone in surprise.

"What can i do for you Lorenzo?" I ask rummaging through my closet.

"Sage has been kidnapped by the Russians come to the house." He said and hung up.

My heart drops. I frantically look around for my clothes. I brush my teeth and put my clothes on. I grab my shoes and run downstairs.

"Woah woah woah where are you going?" Mom asked. Mom, dad, and Kai were sprawled out on the couch watching tv.

"Sage was kidnapped." I say hurriedly putting on my shoes.

Their eyes go wide, they spring up from the couch and run over to me, also putting on their shoes. I get into my car and zoom to her house.

I pull open the front door to see Ace's men all over the place. I look around and spot her family sitting at the tables all looking at computers.

I rush over, "did you find her yet?" I ask and stand next to Oliver.

"No we've checked the the license plate, cameras and everything. As soon as they got into this one alley way they disappeared." Camilla said.

"I have a tracker in the ankle bracelet I bought her maybe try that." I say.

Present Time

We've been at this for almost 15 hours. We haven't slept, ate, or even moved from the spots we were at. The tracker on her ankle bracelet was a dead end.

It bounced from Russia, to Los Anglos, to Australia, and back to New York in just five minutes. I'm slowly growing more frustrated as time goes by.