chapter thirty-seven

Start from the beginning

I kick and shake my arm out of their grip. I kick one in the balls and punch another one in the jaw. In lightening speed Alexei has his arm wrapped around my throat choking me.

I stop all movements and claw at his hand, trying to get air in my lungs. The guards grab my arm and legs securing them in shackles. Alexei let's go of my throat, I start coughing.

"Behave Sage, you're just making your beating worse." Killian says smirking.

"why are you even helping them?" I grit out.

"I hate the American Korean Mafia. Especially Lee. So why not take his most prized possession." He said.

"I'm not a possession you can just own you fucking cunt!" I yell.

Victor comes behind and painfully yanked on my hair. "Watch who you're talking to Sage." He grit out letting my hair go.

"Let's call your family, i'm sure they're wondering what happened to their little princess." Alexei said with a fake pout.

Victor claps his hands and two other people enter with computer equipment, setting up a computer.

The two men then set up a weapon table, everything from all type of knives, guns, whips, daggers, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, blades, everything you could even think of was on that table.

For the first time fear evaded my mind, my stomach churned in terror.

They press the video call button, "I don't want to hurt you my queen, but I need to prove myself. Please forgive me." Alexei whispered and stroked my cheek.

"Get off me you bipolar bitch." I sneer, moving my face away from him.

He back handed me, my face goes flying in the other direction. "Do not talk to your king like that." Victor growled at me.

"I'll do what the fuck i want." I snapped back.

"Alright. Be like that then." He said as the call connected.

Flashback To Yesterday

Alina and Alessandro were laying in their bed watching tv, a worried Ace, Lorenzo, Giovanni, Dante, and Marco burst through their doors.

They both sit up, "What happened?" Alessandro ask.

"Sage, got into a car accident." Marco hurriedly said.

"Is she okay?" Alessandro asked as they both got up.

"No she's been taken." Ace said.

Alessandro and Alina both Freeze, their eyes widen. "What do you mean taken?" Alessandro asked in disbelief.

"Follow us." Enzo said.

They get downstairs and starts to call people. Alessandro and Alina follow the four boys to see Camilla, Oliver, and Kayla rapidly typing on their computers.