My stomach knots when I smell the sourness of blood. My own blood runs cold at the realization of what is happening.

The beating of wings brings me out of my trance. The inky blackness of the night becomes a whole shade darker.

"What's that sound." Alex's voice breaks through my mind as I look at him peaking out of the window.

"Get away from the window." He turns to me suddenly with a confused expression on his face.

"Alex know." He takes a few steps away from the window as I see the dark outline of wings.

The heavy thud of something hitting the ground rattles my insides. Glass shatters and cuts my skin as I see midnight black eyes stare at me.

Emotionless orbs of inky blackness fill my vision as I take a hostile stance. The women's long white fingers curl around the frame of the broken window as her black hair falls down her shoulders.

Her wings have long sharp thorn like objects sticking up from the top as they move and shift behind her.

I hear Alex take a sharp breath from the other side of the room. I feel his fear and confusion from all the way over here.

Her white cheeks sink into her face as her pointy bright white teeth point out from her gums. New blood drips from the corner of her mouth as a smirk raise onto her ghostly pale face.

Her nose points at the end with a sharp cut running down the middle of it.

Her wings so dark they stand out against the darkness of the night sky. Her long black nail making loud noises as they scrap against the wood of the walls.

I see the outline of her Angel tattoo but it a dark black color instead of a gold color, covering her wrist.

The only word that surfaces in my mind is Silencer.

"Emily." Her voice sound like glass being crashes against each other. Cutting holes in my soul as her pitch black eyes scan over the room.

"Ova." My voice comes out cold and detached as her inky eyes stay locked on mine. She smiles as her name leave my mouth. The stench of blood filling the small room as I notice the red tint to her pale fingers.

Her dark wings and pale features divide the looks between an Angel and a Silencer.

Many years ago when we were all created to roam and walk the plant not everything happened sweetly and as planned.

Our creators accidentally mad a defected Angel; their face pale as snow and wings the color of the darkness night.

Hearts dark and souls nonexistent.

They never thought that anything would go wrong until the first one killed an Angel.

The creators where outraged at the sudden outburst of the defected Angel they had made. They never believed a creature they created would be so violent but they were wrong.

At first they thought it might just be a small problem and they could easily kill off the problem with putting a Protector, or a more powerful Angel on earth to get rid of the defected kind.

The problem was that the Protector powers are light based while the dark Angel powered by darkness; separating the two.

After a while the name Silencers where created because of the way they kill with absolute silence; the tongue is always the first to go.

I feel the flick of my wings as they touch the ground ever so slightly. "What a shame we had to meet again." The sarcasm leaks into her gravely sounding voice as she hops onto the window. Glass crunches under feet as her fingers curl around the base of the window ledge.

The Protector went missing years ago.

"I came for a late night snack." Her words fill the room with a crackling sound as her laugh echoes around.

I hop onto the coffee table shielding Alex away from her. "It seems that you have already eaten." She stops laugh as her inky orbs stare at me through long dark lashes.

"Is that so." She slides her nails up the side of the window with a wicked smile on her face.

Her black hair falls in ratty tangles down her back as her bare feet make blood marks on the walls.

She lands on the ground suddenly and runs her finger on top of he couch, cutting the seams open.

"It seems that you are right." Her voice is clipped and sharp. "Humans are very tasty I must say." Her voice is thick with amazement as I feel my stomach turn.

"I might have come for another reason." She moves close to the spot where Alexs stands frozen and I move with her every step.

"Ova, why are you here. I didn't like our first encounter and I have a feeling I'm not going to like our second one either." She chuckles with a dryness to her voice.

"It's always good to meet up with old friends." She take a glance behind me with a sick smile on her face.

"Blond hair and blue eyes. Always something to remember." I feel my heart drop at her words as she keeps pulling her finger through the couch top.

"I like flowers too; pink, white, and purple one surrounded with white picket fences." A smile stretch onto her pale voices as I feel my stomach drop.

She stares at Alex, I turn my head slightly to see his mouth wide open and a expression of pure horror written on his face.

"You didn't." I break the silence and all she says is.

"Oh but I did."

-------------
How was that
Scary, interesting, or you want to pee yourself.
Haha
Well seems that Emily has gotten herself into some trouble.
Alright thanks for reading.
Also I really liked this chapter I couldn't wait to put in the evil Angels.
-----Kiss kiss