▪No tears left to cry▪

I won't lose her right? No!! Emma don't think that! She's a very strong girl, she's gonna fight it!

I need some air..but i can't go outside.

Maybe if i go to the garden? I should be more careful...

No. I can't risk getting seen like last time, as mom said, i have to be good to have a chance to stay here until after the elimination.

What about the patio? We're allowed there right??

In the patio

Luckily, there was no one there, and the patio is pretty close. It's outside the hall of all the girl's rooms, it was made for that then.

Narrator pov

Emma's hands were on the bench and she was admiring the village, there was some houses that still had light and some others that were dark, almost everyone there was asleep.

Her beautiful orange and yellow hair was flying with the hair, her shiny emerald eyes were glimmering as they were looking at the moon, who was minim white.

The ambiance was spectacular as there was less tear drops on Emma's eyes. And the night gown was moving left and right.

Then she heard a voice calling her name, as soon as she heard it, she knew who it was.

"Emma? What are you doing here?"

Emma: Oh, i thought we were allowed to come here, sorry!" She said as she was going to leave.

Norman: No no! It's okay you are allowed to be here, it was builded just for that anyways."he said quickly as he had taken her hand. He letted go of it when she came back in the patio.

Norman: So, why are you here?? You look kinda sad..

Emma: Oh..i don't really think you would be interested in my problems Norman.

Norman: That's not true! I really want to know about you.

Emma: What about you Norman, i think it's just me but it looks like you have problems too.

Norman: I don't see what you're talking about.

Emma: That's what i thought you would say. I don't know why but when we were at the garden, everutime we go there i see your eyes getting sad when they notice the white roses. I have a feeling that something's bothering you...

Norman: Woah..you're very observant.

Emma: Oh! I'm not a stalker or anything i just noticed!"she said shaking her hands"

Norman laughed a bit; I don't really consider you a stalker, but you're sort of right with the white roses.

Emma: I see..do you want to talk about it? Sometimes talking about hard things help a lot, i can listen all night if you want.

Norman: You're probably going to hate me after this..

Emma: I won't, because i know you're a nice person!

Norman: Okay, Emma.

I killed my mother

Emma: W-what?? How?

Norman: She got into a carriage accident and it was my fault.

Emma: No!! If that's the case then it's not your fault it's the driver's!

Norman: I was 6 years old, me and my mom were outside, i got too excited since we were going to do cool things but then i crossed the road and there was a huge carriage crossing.

Norman was looking at the sky but it was noticeable that there was tears in his eyes.

Norman: My mom, s-she just pushed me, i looked behind and it was the worst image that i can't get out of my head.

Norman: I'm a killer Emma. It was my fault.

Emma: No, it wasn't.

Norman: What do you mean, it is.

Emma: Because i thought i was like you before, believe it or not but i had another sister, her name was Naomi. She had pink- orange hair and she had beautiful hazel eyes. She was 5 years older than me. The same thing happened to me, Norman, but i don't feel guilt, atleast not anymore.

Emma: You see, Naomi got gravely injured, we took her in the hospital as her heart beat was getting slower. I was too reckless to go on my own, there was a killer on loose and i had lost my favorite toy. I went outside and Naomi came to find me, she got found and killed in front of me.

Flashback

Emma:I'm so sorry Naomi!! It's all my fault"she said with tears in her eyes

Isabella: Emma, let's go. "She said, they had to leave. The killer was half awake and he would stand up at any moment".

Two years later

That time was hard for Emma, so hard, she felt guilty everytime she thought about Naomi.

Leslie: Emma, your sister Naomi, had left this for you"he said with a card on his hand"
she wrote this before, you know..

Naomi was still alive when they got to the doctor, and she begged her mom to let her write a last letter.

_____________________________________________

Emma, please, when Carol will be born, please tell her that i love her, and dad, and mom, and you too. Don't feel any guilt, it was my choice to do it. And i don't regret it.

I love you little sis.

_____________________________________________

End of flashback

Emma: That's what happened, don't feel guilty, your mom is still in your heart and i'm sure that she loves you so much.

Norman: I see, thank you Emma, i somehow feel a huge burden on me fade away.

Emma: Now dry thoses tears!! Do you want a hug?

Norman: I sure would apreciate that.

The hug was warm, Norman could feel and hear Emma's breathing, he felt happy and complete.

Emma: So, the elimination is coming up right?"Said Emma, as she and Norman separated".

Norman: It is..

Emma: Do you have an idea of who you would want as your queen? It said in the rules that if you already chose someone you can stop the contest when you want.

Norman: I do have an idea of who i want, but, i think it's more fun if we keep doing this contest, i can get to know her better even if i'm already sure of her."he smiled"

Emma: I see, but why don't you want to tell me who it is?? I can help you two!

When Emma pronounced thoses words she felt something in her heart, ouch.

Norman: I would prefer it staying secret

Emma: Oh..

Norman: I can only tell you that this girl, is amazing, we talked a lot and she isn't here for the queen title, she helps others and makes me laugh a lot. I'm sure you would like her a lot.

Emma: She sure sounds nice..

Norman: She is..

Norman and Emma noticed how close their faces were, then...

Tbc...

Tada!...