▪Why would you do that!▪

Narrator pov

Emma: It's okay Anna, breathe, we're going to see the girls in the emergency room, it's safe there okay?

Anna: Okay

"Well look what we have here? Thankfully we dodged thoses guards, look at theses pretty girls here".

It was three thieves, they had guns on their pockets, it would be reckless to run so i told Anna to stay still

Emma: What do you want from us...

Thief 1: Ehh nothing much, we were just bored and decided to come here to have some fun.

Emma: So you think that intruding here and killing a bunch of guards is fun!?

Thief 2:Oof, you sure are mad"he laughed"

Thief 1: Yeah  i suppose we're wierd, but look, we just found you which is the reward of loosing a bunch of losers from our team.

Thief 2:Oh remember Theo? He was such a loser and doesn't even know how to fight!"they both started laughing a lot"

(No offense tho thoses whose name is theo, it's just a story so please don't take it seriously)

Emma: Wow so you don't even care about your teamates!

Anna: Emma! Calm down! Remember they have guns.

Thief 1: So Emma's your name! Wowww

Thief 2: Hey let's just kill them fast, before someone comes and takes them.

Anna: Stay away from us!

Thief 1: And she finally speaks, don't be so hard on us.

They were getting closer and taking their guns out of their pockets.

Emma: Don't touch her! "She took a chair and threw it on a thief's head, he fainted.

Thief 1: How dare you! I'll kill you first!

He slapped Emma, he pulled out his knife and made a smile.

Thief 1: Say bye to your life!

Then the window of the room broke, another thief or guards probably did that, but no, it was Anna

Since the thief was closer to the window, he got more hurt, Emma had a few bruises on her arms.

Anna:Oh my lord Emma, i'm sorry i just wanted him to be hurt not you!

Emma: It's okay just stay back, he's getting his gun iut, try to dodge in case if he shoots towards you.

Thief 1:  this time ill just shoot you!"he said as he grabbed Emma's arm"

"Let her go."

A white haired boy showed up, wuth blue ocean eyes, they looked cold, and in rage.

"I won't repeat myself, let her go this instant".

It was Norman, he had a sword on the thief's neck so he couldn't escale or do anything.

Norman: Guards, take him into prison, he'll have a big consequence.

As the thief was taken away with the other thief, Norman looked at Emma, but the second he gazed at her, thoses eyes looked worried and sad, the rage had left,partially, he putted his hand around her ear and some rage came when he layed his eyes on her bruises.

She was filled with scratches on her arms and had a red slap mark, the thief was wearing copper gloves which made the slap hurt even more.

As soon as the girls/ladies were let out of the safe emergency room, they went looking for Emma, they saw her so they entered the room, looking worried.

Barbara went directly towards Prince Norman.

Barbara: Prince Norman!! Oh i was so scared! "She went towards him and holded his arm" when she did that, his handthat was on emma's face fell down.

Gilda: Emma!? Are you alright! You have bruises on your arms.

Yvette: Is that a slap mark on your cheek!?

Anna: The thief was going to end us, then Emma tried to defend us but the thief slapped her, thankfully prince Norman arrived in time.

Norman: Lady Emma, can i talk to you, please?

Emma: Yes, of course.

In another room

Norman: So,care to explain?

Emma: Explain what?

Norman: That! Emma, you putted yourself in grave danger! Why would you go out there all alone where thieves could be?

Emma: Because i was only looking for Anna, she was in danger!

Norman: But something could've happened.

Emma: But it didn't, i'm okay don't worry...

Anna: Emma! Sorry to interupt but i go to medical college and i know how to cure bruises, please let me help her prince Norman.

Norman: Go ahead

Anna: Let's go Emma..

At Emma's room

Anna: Emma..i'm so sorry"she said looking at Emma's bruises"

Emma: Don't worry about it, you're my friend so of course i had to help you.

Anna: That's very sweet, thank you, i promise that i'll be your loyal friend!

Emma: You know Anna, you have a great attitude, you're nice, sweet and have many other qualities, you are perfect to be the queen you know?

Anna: Really? You think so???

Emma: Yep, and i'm sure prince Norman would like you too, i bet he'll fall for you, i ship!

Norman falling for Anna? Why does my heart hurt all of the sudden? I feel some sharl pain, it's, wierd.

Maybe it's just because i'm happy and exited for Anna and Norman! They would be the perfect couple and great rulers..

So, why?

Anna: I'll try to get closer to prince Norman this week! I'm going to practise well for the talent contest!

Emma: That's great news!

At noon

Norman: Everyone, i have an announcement, your families all sent you cards and they all arrived today! I'll give them to you and you can go read them in your rooms.

At Emma's room (emma pov)

I received a letter from mom! I wonder how they're all doing and hope that Carol is better after i sent the first week's money.

_____________________________________________

🌻Dear Emma,

It's Isabella here, i hope you're taking care of yourself and doing well, we all miss you a lot and your father send you kisses. I sadly have to say that your sister, Carol, is feeling worse, when we give her the medicine, her stomack hurts and she has to spit it away.

But she'll be okay, your father and i are taking care of her 24/7

Have a good time, Carol sended you hugs!

Isabella xoxo  

_____________________________________________

What?? Carol is feeling worse!? Oh no no noo, i really want to see her and my family!..

Then i looked at the window of my room.

I just had a good idea...

Tbc...

Tada!...