▪Sweet of you▪

Oh no, what do i do??

I suppose i could ask him not to tell on me, i hope he'll agree.

Emma: Hello..

Gardener: Who are you?

Emma: Uhm, no one! Please don't tell anyone i was here!

Gardener: Only if you tell me who you are, i won't tell on you but if something is robbed then i'll put the blame on you.

Emma: Okay, thank you.

I took my hood off and went towards him.

Emma: I'm Emma, i'm one of the contestants for the pageant to be the queen.

He looked shocked for a while. Which was pretty wierd.

Emma: Hey, why do you have a mask on and a hood too? Are you a thief!?

Gardener: No! I'm the gardener don't worry, i work on night shifts and it's cold so i brought my hood.

Emma: I see, what's your name?

Gardener: My name??? Uhm..it's Ethan!

Emma: Ethan.. nice name! And i loved the song that you played too, it sounded amazing!

He chuckled a bit"thanks"

Ethan: So, why are you out here? I thought it was agaisnt the rules to go out at night?

Emma: It kinda is, but i had an urgent issue so i decided to go out.

Ethan: You know, i have all night, i wouldn't mind listening.

Emma: That's nice, i don't mind staying for a short while, but i have to go soon

It's wierd but i started talking to him, even if i didn't know him at all, i sort of felt like i could trust him.

Emma: You really look like someone i know, you have some sort of little moon on your white platinum blonde hair.

Ethan:Wow, usually people say it's just white hair, you knew the real color..

Emma:Oh..it's just that prince Norman has the same hair, are you his twin?

Ethan: No! I'm not related to prince Norman at all! I get that a lot but i'm just Ethan.

Emma: oh..

That's wierd, he looks so much like him, his eyes look the same, could it be?..

Ethan:So, how's life? Do you think you could be the queen?

Emma: I don't really intend on being the queen, i'm actually here because my sister,Carol,  she uhm..

Ethan: You can open up"he smiled"

It's really strange, normally i would just leave and not talk to strangers, but i somehow feel like i can trust Ethan...

Maybe it's just me but he doesn't look like a person named Ethan..

Emma:The reason why i'm here is because of my sister,Carol, she has cancer and the medicine is very expensive.My parents are stuggling with money so it's hard to buy the medicine. I decided to participate in this contest to earn the weekly money, i know it's selfish..but-

Ethan: It's not! I think it's very sweet that you're doing something agaisnt your will for your sister.

Why did that feel familiar? And how did he know that i did it agaisnt my will too?

Emma: Well,my mom sent me a letter saying that Carol was feeling worse so i decided to go outside by the window and go to my house to check on her.

Ethan: That's sweet of you

Emma: Thank you..

Ethan: i heard that there was going to be a talent contest in the palace, are you going to play the piano?

Emma: Possibly, i'm not sure..

Emma: I loved the song you were playing, it almost sounded as if your heart was really broken like the song says.

Ethan: Almost?

Emma:yeah, your eyes told me that you weren't sad, you're actually in love i think.

Ethan: Hm?

Tbc...

Tada!...