▪Cooking▪

Guard: The vote will be about if you Ladies want to do a talent contest, cooking contest, or if any of you have another contest idea, please inform us now.

After the vote...

Guard: Alright then, I'll inform Prince Norman. I'll explain how the contest is gonna go.

You're all going to have to cook a dish since it's true that it's always the maids, but we need a queen with many talents.

Anna: That sounds fun!

Guard: You're right, Lady Anna, but please let me finish. You have to create a new dish.

Jemima: Create!? But how!? Nobody ever even told us to cook once! I can barely fry an egg!

Guard: That's the point of this contest. You'll have one day to create it, a queen must be organized, and fast.

Anna: But-

Guard: You can all go back to your rooms now, good night." he said as he bowed and left the room."

...

Guard: Prince Norman, the Ladies chose the cooking contest.

Norman: Great! I look forward to that then.

The next morning...

Everyone thought the same thing. Wake up early. Emma felt stressed as the idea of inventing something new would be complicated, but she'll do her best.

The point of this contest is obviously to make a delicious dish but mostly improvisation, the idea must be a good one.

For this reason, everyone woke up around five to six in the morning, they changed and went to the kitchen. It was huge and had many stands where each girl could do her dish.

There wasn't a specific theme tho. You could create what you wanted. You had one day to create it and the night, the tasting would be in the next day, at dinner time.

There was another problem too, the ingredients were limited. That's why you have to run to get the most ingredients that you can.

If Prince Norman doesn't like your dish, you're not eliminated, but his esteem on you goes down. It makes you have less chance of being the future queen.

As everyone was standing in their stand, there was a screen flashing.

3

2

1

Start.

I don't know enough words to describe a chaotic, really chaotic scene. Emma turned around and everyone was already there, grabbing all the things they can.

She managed to get her hands on a few ingredients. But they almost had nothing in common. So this would be a hard task.

Three hours later...

Everyone was hungry, they hadn't eaten since they woke up. So they all went to the table and ate breakfast. And it was some sort of break, but a fast break.

After another hour, Emma finally got an idea, she had picked out some ingredients that are usually bought from a foreign country.

It reminded her of some dish she cooked with her grandfather or grand grandfather? But since that dish already existed, she used her ingredients for another dish, which she considered as a memory.

Emma pov

I remember when I was young, my grand grandfather...thank you, you're inspiring me for this dish and I hope you're proud of me from up there.

My hand got messy after cutting the food, I'm just gonna head straight to the bathroom real quick.

I wish luck to the other girls, they looked stressed." I said as I was walking to the bathroom."

Huh- why is it all dark?? Where is the light!???

...

???: Hi!

Emma: Who are you?? Why is it so dark in here?

???: I won't do anything to you don't worry. I just want you to give up on your dish.

Emma: Give up on my dish!? Why?

???: I can't answer that.

Emma: Then I'll not give up on my dish. It's a special recipe from-

???: Do you think I care!? Oh, but I'm sure that you care about Carol..the poor girl, her life is at the limit.

Emma: What are you gonna do to her!? Don't you dare do something to Carol!

???: Then do what I want.

Emma didn't think much of it, she could've just kicked the person but she knew that this person might be stronger so she didn't want to take any risks.

TBC...

Tada!...
Guys, I'm sorry if you thought this chapter was kinda boring :( site I'm done with the next one already and I felt chills writing it :0