▪Should it be forgotten?▪

Norman: I can only tell you that this girl, is amazing, we talked a lot and she isn't here for the queen title or money. it's for other purposes. She helps others and makes me laugh a lot. I'm sure you would like her a lot.

Emma: She sure sounds nice..

Norman: She is..

Norman and Emma noticed how close their faces were,.

Emma pov

I suppose me and Norman went through the same thing. I'm glad i could help him not be blamed for the loss of his mom.

Was his face always this close? Our eyes are just looking at eachother, it feels warm.

Then, Norman started to get closer to my face and, with his hand, he took my arm and got me closer, he kept staring at my eyes with a warm look.

Something unexpected happened, in what felt like a second, his lips were touching mine.

Narrator pov

Norman was looking at Emma's eyes deeply, he started getting his face closer and when he took her arm, he kissed her. He was holding her and by surprise, she didn't push him away.

Emma felt a huge blood rush inside of her and for some reason she didn't want to let go.

Emma pov

Barbara: i love Norman so much! We're made for eachother!

Right, Barbara has a huge crush on Norman, she would feel devastated about this, what am i doing? Oh no-

I pushed Norman a little bit and i backed off.

Emma: Uh, i'm sorry.."i looked away"

Norman: Emma..i-

Emma:I can't do this!

Norman: Wait!

I started running like crazy and entered my room,immediately locking the door, i sat on my knees thinking about what just happened.

I don't know what to think!! Barbara likes Norman a lot! I don't want her to get her heart broken...

I still can't believe what just happened,i wonder what Norman is thinking right now.

In the morning

Gillian: Lady Emma it's time to wake up.

Violet: Breakfast is soon.

Emma: Huh, oh good morning Gillian and Violet."i said rubbing my eyes"

Violet: Good morning Emma.

Gillian: Did you sleep well?

Emma: I guess so.

Gillian: You guess so?

Emma: Well uhm, yesterday, i went to the patio to get some fresh air, them Prince Norman came and we talked for a little while.

Violet: That's great!

Emma: The thing is...he kissed me.

Gillian: He whattt!? You're super lucky!

Violet: You would be the perfect queen!

Emma: But that's the thing! Even if he chose me i'm not suitable for queen! I'm too childish, and Barbara loves Prince Norman so much. I don't want her to get her heart broken...

Gillian: You really have a nice heart Emma, you know what. Just forget about it for now, change and eat breakfast and try to think about it when you're alone. We can help you if you want to talk too.

Violet: Yep!

Emma: That's really nice of you too, thanks.

Violet: Anyways, theres this new clothes that arrived yesterday, they're so much better and Prince Norman bought one that suited each lady, he bought one for the day and the other for the elimination tonight.

Emma: Right...the elimination.

Gillian: I'm sure you won't get eliminated! Prince Norman really apreciates you, i can see it.

Emma: I know but, Barbara seemed so in love, i know she accused me of something false but the other day she told me that she only did it because she loves Norman, i never told you both but she was so in love. I would feel so sad if her heart would get broken...

Violet: But that isn't necessairily your fault Lady Emma! It's possible that Norman likes you and not Barbara, if that is so then i'm sorry but theres nothing you can do for Barbara if you love Norman back.

Gillian: Lady Emma just try to think of something else, when you'll be ready, you can talk to Norman.

Emma: You guys are the best, i suppose i should change now.

At breakfast

All the ladies went downstairs to eat breakfast, as Emma entered, she saw that Norman was looking at her, she tried to look away, pretending like if nothing happened.

Emma pov

I saw Norman looking at me when i was walking to the table.

Just try to think of something else Emma, think about something else.

Oh! I just noticed that this is my favorite breakfast meal! I remember it was mine's and Carol's favorite when we were younger! My mom cooked this often before.

We all started eating the food.

I started eating the food and it was super good! It's been so long since i ate this meal.

Then i noticed that Norman was looking at me again while i was enjoying the meal, i didn't know if i should've waved so i just looked away.

Norman: So, it seems that you're enjoying the meal,Lady Emma.

Everyone looked at me, i left my fork in the plate.

Emma: Yes your majesty, i really apreciate this meal.-Aghhh his smile!-

Norman: Then i'll make sure that i'll order this meal to be made more often."he smiled"

I looked away again which i think it made him notice something was off.

Norman: You all know that tonight is the elimination, i wanted to thank all of you for participating in this contest and that i really apreciate all of you.

Lots of the girls blushed a bit, probably because of his smile. Except me... this food is really good it might as well keep eating.

Norman: My father decided that i would have to choose three of you to go, it really makes me sad and i still hope we can all be good friends.

Barbara: Of course! And i have a question prince Norman. Do you have an idea for who you will eliminate?

Norman: I'm still thinking about that Lady Barbara, of course theres some of you who really catched my eye...

He was looking at me again.

Tbc....

Tada!

I hope you liked this chapter! Forgive me for the grammar mistakes in case if you saw one, english is not my maternal language sorry! :^

Ahhh i felt chills writing this chapter! It's the first time i write something like that and i hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as i did!