▪Generosity▪

Barbara: Of course! And i have a question prince Norman. Do you have an idea for who you will eliminate?

Norman: I'm still thinking about that Lady Barbara, of course theres some of you who really catched my eye...

He was looking at me again.

I saw that Barbara noticed that he was looking at me, and and soon as she took a glimpse that i saw her, she made a really sad face. She probably feels sad, i also noticed that Sherry was looking at Norman with stars in her eyes, i suppose she admires him a lot as well.

Anna:Are we going to do an activity today?

Norman: Well, i thought that if one of you will be the queen, you can all go explore the village and market, with guards of course.

Gilda: That sounds exciting!

Yvette: Yeah!

Barbara:I guess.

Norman: And i'll give each of you a huge amount of money, you can do what you want with it. Think of it as a fun thing to do and then we can all meet at the living room to see what you bought.

Barbara: Now we're talking! Yay!

I don't really understand why he's wasting money with each of us, i suppose i could send some to Carol? Or maybe i can go visit the kids at the orphanage!!

Norman: You can all go get ready and you'll go with your guard at the village.

...

Emma: Wow! Gillian,Violet, this dress is amazing!

Gillian: I'm glad you like it!

Violet: It fits you perfectly!

Gilda: Have fun!

Emma:Wait, why don't you both come?

Violet: Oh no we couldn't! You should go in your carriage with your guard only.

Emma: But i insist! Prince Norman never said we couldn't.

Gillian: But-

Emma: No buts! If we get punished i'll take the blame so come on let's go!

Violet: You are too nice Lady Emma.

A bit later .
Narrator pov.

Emma,Gillian,Violet and the guard were inside Emma's carriage. Before leaving, a worker gave Emma the amount of money and a card, luckily, the card said that Carol was feeling much better and needed no more medicine, she stayed at the hospital in case but she's feeling good as new.

Thoses news made Emma feel on a good mood.

Emma: Here we are! Wow!

Gillian: It's been such a long time since we're here!"she said with tears on her eyes"

Emma: Don't cry! If you want, you can go visit your family later! I won't tell on you.

Gillian:Thank you!

Emma: Where do you guys want to go first?

Violet: You should go buy new dresses and jewels for you!

Emma: That sounds exciting but i think i have enough of thoses, i actually want to spend this money to help people. Hey, how much do you guys win for salary?

Gilda: We get a resonable ten dollars per hour.

Emma: Ten dollars!?

Violet: It's not much but we manage to get the essentials.