▪The elimination▪

Emma catched Jasmine (Valery) and she accidentally fell. Of course she was okay and they all started laughing.

Krone: Kids! We have another guest here!

Jasmine: Is it Norman!?

Clara: Let's go check it out!

...

Jasmine: Norman!!!

Clara: It's been so long!

Norman: Hey guys! I'm sorry i couldn't come very often i was super busy.

Chris: Can we play??

Norman: Sure!

Then Emma(Clarisssa) went where everyone was, she didn't look ridiculous in her costume, she was in her normal dress but this time she had a brown hair wig, of course with the antena.

Emma: What's going on here??

Jasmine:Right! Norman, this is Clarissa.

Emma: Clarissa? But i'm-

Clara:You're Clarissa!

Emma:Okay fine, i'm Clarissa.

Norman: Nice to meet you Clarissa.

Emma: Same here.

Emma was just going to act normal, Norman thinks she's Clarissa after all.

Dominic: Let's go play hide and seek!

Everyone accepted

Clara: We're playing hide and seek tag!!

Chris: Emm- Clarissa and Norman count!

Clara: You can call me Andrea and Jasmine's dress up is Valery!

Emma: Okay! We're counting thirty seconds! We're gonna be in the bedroom to count there!

...

Norman: So, Clarissa, where are you from?

Emma: Uhhh, i'm from very very far! I just came here to visit the kids.

Norman: I see, that's very nice of you.

Emma: Thanks.

Emma: You're the prince right?

Norman: How did you know?

Emma: I heard people talk about prince Norman seeking a queen and theres some sort of contest thigny.

Norman: I see.

Emma: And how is it that you're here? Aren't you supposed to be at the castle?

Norman: Yeah but there was an acticvity that all the contestants could go to the village and i gave them an ammount of money so they could buy what they wanted. Then we would all see what they bought.

Emma: But why waste so much money?

Norman: I suppose it's just some way of saying thank you for participating.

Emma: Do you have someone in mind?

Norman: I do, i'm curious to see what she bought.

...

Then all the kids played tag with Emma and Norman, Norman didn't know that Clarissa was Emma.

Clarissa: Nooo! You're so close Chris!

Chris: I got you!

Clarissa:Noooo! Dramatic face

It was already 4pm, Emma had to go back to the castle because everyone was going to show what they bought, she didn't care that she didn't buy anything for her.