▪Fall▪

Norman said that in the afternoon,every contestants can go on at a time to talk to him in his room. Just to get to know them a bit more each of them.

Of course, Emma was really stressed since she was worried if she would fall because of her heels.

In the afternoon

Guard: lady Emma,it's your turn.

Emma pov

Guard: Lady Emma,it's your turn.

Come on Emma,you can do this, it's just shoes.

I opened the door as i saw Norman sitting on his chair,who had fallen on the floor. And Barbara was on him.

Emma: Uh- Sorry, i think i'm interrupting."i said as i was turning around"

Norman: No wait!

I turned around.

Norman standed up and Barbara did the same.

Barbara: I'm very sorry that you had to witness that Lady Emma.

Emma: It's okay!"i said with a cold smile"

For some reason i felt like there was a lot of water in my eyes, thankfully i can hide it. I'm very good at hiding feelings,and i have no idea why i'm feeling like this...

Barbara: Me and Norman, we're really close! I hope you didn't get offended by what happened.

It seemed that Norman was going to say something, but i cutted him.

Emma: Don't worry Barbara! It really doesn't offend me at all! Me and Norman are only friends!"i said coldy"

I didn't look at Norman's face after i said that,only Barbara's. She smiled at me and i did the same.

Barbara: Well then i should go,bye!

Emma: See you later!

After Barbara left,it was really awkward between me and Norman. Then i heard him take a deep breath and sit down on the chair.

Norman: How are you doing Emma??

He looked okay.

Emma: I'm doing good! How about you?"i said as a slight smile was on my face".

Norman: I'm good.Thank you.

Emma: ...

Norman: Come sit."he said as he pointed a chair close to his".

I did as he said and sat there.

Emma: How's everything? Did you get closer to someone??

Norman: Mmm,every girl was nice, but i didn't feel anything else other than friendship.

Emma: What about Anna??

Norman: She was really nice! But i only felt friendship.

Emma: Hmm, why don't you invite her to do an activity? Maybe go take a walk together? I'm sure you would like Anna!

Norman: I'll do that.

I looked around the room,there was some books on a huge shelf.

Emma: Oh! Is that a stephen king book?

Norman: Yeah! Thoses are my favorites. You can go check it out if you want.

I standed up and right when i was reaching the book, i walked wrongly again and got another cramp.

Nooo not again!

I had the book in my hands and i stayed frozen.

Norman: Are you okay Emma??"he said with a concerned face"

Emma:Mhm!"i said shaking my heads lots of times so he wouldn't doubt anything"

It hurted a lot, i felt like i couldn't stay up. And staying in thoses heels made it worse.

Then Norman came closer and bent on his knees.

He took my heels off and putted some beautiful not heels shoes on my feet. The cramp went away in a second.

Norman: Better?

Emma: Oof- This is so embarassing, i'm sorry but i'm not the kind of person that wears heels.

Then he standed up and looked at me, he suddenly started laughing.

Norman: It's okay! You should've seen your face-

Emma: Hey!! It's not my fault!

Then i started laughing as well.

Emma: Are you gonna ask Anna?

Norman: Sure...if that's what you want"he said smiling,with a doubtful voice."

Tbc...

Tada!