▪Second night▪

Then the door opened. It was a person she knew, he looked at Emma and she tried to look the other way so she wouldn't get recognized...

Narrator pov

Norman: Hello? Who are you?

Emma: Uh- I'm just a maid and I had to feed Cobu!

Norman: I see.

He stared for a while.

Norman: Could you turn around?

Emma: I'm okay like this" she said nervously".

Norman: If you're done feeding him then thank you, I have to change now.

Emma: Okay

She just stood up and didn't move.

Emma: Ohh you're gonna change- I'm leaving now bye!

Emma quickly went outside of the room.

Stupid Emma! Why did you stay there!" she kept slapping herself".

A few hours later...

Emma had worked all day, she had few things to do but they were exhausting since it was supposed to be for two people.

She decided to go back to the room and check on Gillian and Violet. Luckily she left some food in the room, the cleaning unexpectedly took all day. Emma opened the door. Gillian and Violet looked at her and acted quickly.

Gillian: Emma!" she ran towards her and hugged her".

Emma: Woah what is this for?" she said smiling".

Gillian: Thank you..please let us pay you back!".

Emma: You don't have to! It was a pleasure for me to do this for you both.

Violet came, she had a few tears.

Violet: You didn't have to do that.

Emma: I did. You both never went to a ball! I didn't want you two to miss such an amazing moment, and I also think it would be fun with you and Gillian.

Gillian and Violet thanked Emma an infinite amount of times.

Emma: Did you both finish your dresses?

Violet: We did, I made a white and purple dress, and I saw that you left the purple fabric by my seat so I used it." Said Violet".

Gillian: I did this pink and yellow dress, they're my favorite colors and you put the pink on my seat.

Violet: Thank you, Lady Emma, we've never met a Lady this kind with us.

Gillian: Oh! Prince Norman came by!

Emma: Really? What happened?

Violet: Since we were locked in the room we couldn't answer the door. But he left a card saying that he would like to see you tonight.

Emma: Oh.I'm exhausted but I'll go :)

Gillian: But wait! We have to dress you! He left a letter, so it must be important!

A few minutes later...

Emma went outside and saw Norman sitting on the bench, he was looking at the stars. His ocean eyes blended with the color of the night sky.