▪Farewell▪

Isabella: Why does my little baby have to go!

Emma: uh- mom

Leslie hugged Emma as well and Carol too, they had a little family hug.

Leslie: Take care Emma, and thank you for this, a lot.

Emma: I will father.

The entry

Host: Ladies and Gentleman! We welcome you here to present the ladies for the contest! Let's embrace them all because one of them might be the future Queen!

Clap clap

First off we have Lady Yvette from Chicago! She looks stunning!

Then we have Lady Anna! She's killing it with thoses  Bahamian and American vibes! Who knew she had descendants from  different countries!

Then we have Lady Gilda from New Zealand! That dress looks wonderful on her!

After a few more announcements

"And finally, we have Lady Emma from Canada! She's the only girl from medium class but she looks wonderful!

Did they really have to mention the fact that i'm the only one in medium class and the rest is high class?

(A/N I know none of them are from these countries I just picked them random so-)

The prince Norman was there with his brother prince Ray and the king William.

Host: So ,Ray, what do you think about this contest?

Ray: I feel normal, i'm happy that my brother is going to be king, and i'm exited to see who of all these ladies will be my sister in law.

Host: And you Norman?

Norman: I'm not against this contest at all,I want to meet each of theses wonderful ladies, i really plan to fall in love with one of them and make that person the new queen.

Host: Is there any girl that has caught your eye?

Norman: No, not yet but i plan on meeting them all ,one per one.

Host: that's great to hear! Anyways, all ladies please head to the main room.

Emma headed to the main room with the other contestants.

Emma: Hello! My name's Emma, what's yours?

" my name is Anna"

"Mine is Gilda"

Anna: i hope we can be friends and not consider us as rivals!

Emma: Same here!

Anna: so i heard you were in middle class right?

Emma: Yeah, i am" she said with a dull face"

Anna: Oh sorry if i offended you, that wasn't my intention at all, it's just that your kind of what everyone's talking about hehe.