▪Heels▪

Then they both started laughing because Jasmine's cookie broke inside of the water cup.

Norman: It looks like you two are having fun!"he said smiling"

Jasmine:We are! Me and Emma are playing tea party!

Norman: That looks like a lot of fun!

...

Dominic: This is boringgg, can't we play with the cars?

Barbara: You must read, you don't wanna be stupid don't you?

Dominic:I don't but i don't understand the book, i just started learning how to read!

Barbara: Just try to read.

Dominic: I don't like this. I'm gonna go play with the others.

Barbara: Fine. Do as you please.

Dominic went outside, he started playing with the others.

The day went by fast and the kids from the orphanage went back home.

Norman: Thank you all for coming! I'll make sure to invite you all again.

Naila: Bye!

Everyone said bye.

The next morning
Emma pov

Yesterday was really fun! I played with Jasmine a lot, sho could've believed that we all played together at the end?

It's been a while since i've been here, Carol was doing worse but then she got way better, i wish her all the best.

The contest has been going on for a month now, yeah, time goes fast. Today is the day that i try to make Anna and Norman get closer.

Ouch, this pain in my chest again.

Gillian: Good morning Lady Emma!

Violet: We hope you slept well.

Gillian: Theses new shoes arrived for everyone, mind trying it on?

Emma: Good morning you too, thoses shoes are pretty...wait-

Heels. My mortal enemy.

For as long as i can remember, i always hated heels, i feel like i'm walking on sticks, mom always wants me to put them but it's not that simple. I barely managed to skate. Skating felt like walking on knives,luckily i practised skating a lot.

Come on Emma, you're an adult now you can do this.

Emma: W-wow! Let me put them on right now.

Just as i thought,they feel the same as before. But i can do this, i gotta persevere.

Gillian: Please put on this simple blue dress with a ribbon.

Breakfast time.

As i was walking towards the table, everyone was sitting down and i was about to do the same.

Oh no- not a cramp.

I stepped in a bad position on the floor, this hurts! Oof-

I can't walk! I feel like if i give another step it will be worse! I can't fall! That will make me look bad.

Norman:Lady Emma, is everything okay?

I looked at Norman who was with a concerned face,everyone was looking at me because i made a wierd face because of my cramp pain.

Emma: U-uh, yeah! I'm fine! Why do you ask?

Norman: I'm just asking,it looked like you were in pain."he said with a worried face"

Emma was too ashamed to say that she couldn't walk in heels.

Norman said that in the afternoon,every contestants can go on at a time to talk to him in his room. Just to get to know them a bit more each of them.

Of course, Emma was really stressed since she was worried if she would fall because of her heels.

In the afternoon

Guard: lady Emma,it's your turn

Tbc...

Tada!...