114

Shen Fengyue still didn't know what the Illuminati Church meant to the result of his trial, but he soon understood and experienced it firsthand.

The next day, when the sky was still bright, Shen Fengyue was woken up early in the morning.

The floor of the palace is made of ice-cold stone bricks, and paint is applied on it, and it feels cold to the touch. He is now a prisoner again. Naturally, the accommodation conditions are not good. His shirt does not cover his body, and he does not have a quilt cover. He does not even think about the pillow.

Last night, he put his arms around his chest, shrank himself into a small shrimp and curled up to sleep on the ground. The ground was cold and bitter, and the exposed skin contacted the floor tiles, which made goose bumps irritated.

I was frozen and awake several times in the whole night. It took a long time to fall asleep, but he slept very shallowly, and a little loud noise could wake him up.

Shen Fengyue half-opened his eyes impatiently, his pupils were still somewhat dizzy, he subconsciously hugged himself tightly, trying to absorb a little bit of temperature.

The attendants stuffed a set of clothes into the cage and blessed them a few more words.

Shen Fengyue listened, to the effect that Master Shengzi would come over to recite the holy scriptures for him for a few hours every day, so that he could purify his soul as soon as possible, and then surrender to the God of Light and devote himself to serving or something. This is the clean clothes sent by Shengzi. Let him put on them quickly. Master Shengzi is coming soon.

Shen Fengyue turned around, turned her back to them, and closed her eyes again. The few attendants saw him in such a negative attitude, and they were yelling outside the cage, clamoring for about five minutes, and no amount of sleepiness disappeared.

The person in the cage finally sat up slowly, half-dangling his eyelids, looking at them impatiently and saying, "Go out, I know how to wear it."

Seeing that pair of silver pupils without any color, the clamoring voices of the attendants suddenly stopped, and the words in their mouths stopped abruptly.

They looked at each other, and they all read from the eyes of their companions that this traitor was not easy. It's better not to provoke him, so they went out together and closed the door intimately.

The clothes on his body were already in tatters, and they turned into rags with a slight pull. Shen Fengyue threw the rags in her hands out of the cage, and then changed into the clothes she sent.

The clothes are clean and tidy, with pure cotton texture, which makes them fit and comfortable to wear.

After he changed his clothes, he didn't bother to move. He leaned back and leaned against the wall to continue brewing sleepiness.

Theodore came at this time. He always likes to be quiet. He doesn't like crowding a lot of people around him. So today he didn’t bring extra people. He was the only one holding a red-bottomed holy book with gold rim. Dian came to the palace where Shen Fengyue was detained.

He wanted to get closer, but was blocked by a pile of rags thrown on the ground, so he stood a little bit behind the rags.

Shen Fengyue noticed that someone was coming, and raised her lazily eyelids, and then closed them again when she realized that it was him.

The scripture was held in the hand, white and slender fingers turned over the pages of the book, and started reading on the first page. The voice was not high or low, flat and moderate, without ups and downs: