40

Time flies, time flies, and a year has passed in a blink of an eye. Siren lived here by Shen Fengyue's default. In this year, their relationship has become closer, and Siren will help with work and go fishing with Shen Fengyue.

It was also because of Siren's ability to cheat that Shen Fengyue always returned with a full load, and his life was much better than before. The Siren was already extremely talented in language, and one year was enough to make the dialogue between him and Shen Fengyue smooth.

It is the twenty-eighth lunar month of the lunar calendar, offering sacrifices to the sea god.

Shen Fengyue packed her things and was ready to go. Before leaving, she slapped the door frame and said, "Don't go around, today is the Festival of Sacrifice to the Sea God, I will go back when I go."

Siren put the broom in his hand to the door, and assuredly said: "I know."

"By the way, you can bring that hood today." After thinking about it, he exhorted again.

"Good." Siren said, "You remember to come back early."

Shen Fengyue nodded and turned and left. On the way, his right eyelid jumped until his eyelid cramped. He rubbed his right eye, pressed his eyelid with his hand, and muttered: "What's the matter, right eyelid jumps, something bad is coming. ."

Kasho is a famous poppi rogue in the small town. He is idle all day long. He doesn't have a serious job but dreams of making a fortune one day.

A few days ago, when his friend Sota was drinking and chatting with him, he chewed on peanuts while chewing on peanuts while happily describing to him a strange thing he saw last year: "I'm telling you, it's true , I drank a little wine, and when I was walking on the road, I was in a daze when I heard a misty singing."

"Hey! It sounds so good. I can't describe how good it sounds. Anyway, it doesn't look like a human can send it out." He suddenly slapped his knee, "So I followed the song, guess me. What do you see?"

"Quickly, don't sell it." Kaxiu was aroused by him and urged.

"I see, a huge blue moon rises from the sea, and a figure is lying on the reef singing."

"I'll take a closer look, the fishtail of the human body, isn't this the shark man?"

Khaxiu: "Really? Aren't you drunk?"

Sota: "I was drunk, yes, but when the night breeze blew, I was half awake from alcohol, and I can see it clearly."

"Where did the shark appear?"

"It seems to be the direction of Andong's house."

"Anton... that poor ghost?"

So he stared at Shen Fengyue, especially when Shen Fengyue suddenly became prosperous during this year, which made him feel envious. If there is no problem, no ghost will believe it!

Ka Xiu was wandering near Shen Fengyue's house recently, and he saw a tall man with a hood covering his whole body with him. He looked and looked again, and felt that this man had a problem more and more, so he went to the priest to talk about this the day before the sacrifice day.

The priest naturally didn't believe it, but couldn't help his Sapo messenger, so he had to send two people with him.

Kaxiu took the two men and said to them, "Wait, we must have made a lot of money this time. If it is really a mackerel, Lord Sacrifice will treat us differently."

The two are twin brothers, and they don't believe in Khaxu's nonsense, and they are in a bad mood because they want to run around with him. He sneered when he heard the words, his face was full of disdain.