32

A new day...

No, it should be a new night. Shen Fengyue sat on the bed in a trance. It took him a while to turn to the window, watching the sunset, and the dusk was faint, and she whispered: "It's night..." The voice was low and hoarse, and he made a sound My throat hurts.

He pinched the small piece of soft flesh in front of his neck, kneaded it, hung his head, frowned, and looked painful.

"Yeah, it's night, it's time to eat." The system said coldly, and when he saw his pain like that, he sneered, "What is it, it hurts? Now I know it hurts? What did you do last night? It's so hilarious, can't you persuade you? The bitter fruit of your dry and sore throat is what you insisted on being a wheat bait last night!"

"..." Although I know that the system is caring about myself, my tone is so bad.

Shen Fengyue got out of the bed softly, shaking the quilt three times and spreading the entire bed before going to wash.

When the system saw that he didn't say a word, he became more and more proud, thinking that he was choking Shen Fengyue: "It's nothing to say! I'm all for your good. Look at how many voices you yell and win others. To the ground."

"You..." Hearing this, Shen Fengyue brushed her teeth and the corners of her mouth twitched.

The system said: "Do you want to tear it?"

Shen Fengyue: "..."

The system also said: "We are not called tearing, women are called tearing. As big men, we should have our own vocabulary."

Shen Fengyue endured the pain and squeezed out three words: "What's that called?"

The system whispered and said: "Pull the crotch."

Shen Fengyue had a black line on her face, and tried her best to resist the urge to explode the system, persuading herself to be loyal to the ears. He is a wise monarch, and he can’t just draw a loyal minister who dares to admonish—though this loyal minister’s mouth is true. It's too cheap.

"Eat fish for dinner tonight." Shen Fengyue walked to the window sill after washing and telling the system tonight's dishes. Before the system had time to remind him that the fish had been stolen, she saw that Shen Fengyue had walked to the window. Before, looking at the empty window sill, he was silent, so he swallowed the words back.

A breeze blew by, bringing the breath of the salty sea.

Shen Fengyue took the wind, turned his head to look at the little seagull tied to the leg of the table, his eyes were shining, and his murderous intention became even more serious.

The little seagull moved back a few centimeters, fluttered its wings, tilted his head and looked at him, squeaking in his mouth, and sent a lovely light wave to Shen Fengyue, trying to get out of it.

However, Touching Heaven touched itself, except that Shen Fengyue was not touched, he still kept his original movements, without even turning his eyes. So the little seagull fell to the ground with a squeak and played dead strategically.

"Tsk." Shen Fengyue knew that this little thing was so clever, and didn't bother to care about it, so she cooked a meal and ate a small bowl next to it.

The little seagull sniffed the scent of food, quietly opened a gap in his left eye, and after peeking at Shen Fengyue's departure, he licked up to eat with confidence.

Day by day, Shen Fengyue lived a happy fisherman’s life who came out early to go fishing, and later came to sing folk songs with the sharks. She didn’t know if it was because of singing songs every night. Shen Fengyue’s lung capacity is now much larger, and his voice has changed. Loud, you can hear clearly when you shout 100 meters away.