97

Due to a certain grass spirit's knowledge of current affairs, Zhang Daochang finally spent money at the shopkeeper with a special discount for two people in one room, and then went upstairs with the grass lying on his chest.

The room they were arranged was on the second floor. Walking through the wooden staircase, Zhang Hansheng arrived at the guest room.

The little Er who led the way greeted him with a smile, and left first after ordering many things.

"Later, the younger ones will bring up the guest officer's food, please wait for some time."

Zhang Hansheng nodded, then took off his shoes and sat cross-legged on the bed to practice. He closed his eyes, his expression was relaxed, his breathing was even, even the arc of his chest was not large.

The room fell silent for a while. He didn't speak like this, and Shen Fengyue didn't dare to move anymore, her roots were stiff, and she didn't dare to move when she lay on it.

With this, Xiao Honghua moved slightly in a daze.

The monk had a keen sense of body, and Zhang Hansheng knew everything about the grass spirits. He noticed that the other party was feeling sleepy, and even two leaves were drooping down. Zhang Hansheng let go of his breath and be sure to reduce the frequency of fluctuations in his chest. To the lowest.

The corners of his lips curled up slightly and went into meditation.

One person, one grass, is a rare harmony in atmosphere. The sunlight came in through the half-open window, and a golden light gently sprinkled on the green plant. Its leaves trembled slightly, and the shaking was filled with the fine starlight bestowed by the sun.

But this calmness did not last long, and was broken by Xiaoer. The shop Xiaoer brought the food into the door, put them on the dining table and said that he would come to fetch them later, and then hurried out again, looking like something urgent.

Zhang Hansheng noticed that the moment he entered the door, the shop Xiaoer made too much noise, fearing that he would wake up Xiaocaojing. Thinking about this, he couldn't help but subconsciously glance at the grass that was obediently clinging to his chest.

Sure enough, the leaves of the grass moved, and the roots stretched. Finally, the small red flowers bloomed and closed. I saw the flower bloom suddenly, and a voice came from it: "Um...Dao Chang!" The sound behind it was extremely loud, and it seemed that he was completely awake.

Zhang Hansheng helped his forehead, oh, Xiaocao woke up, and his ears became restless.

He hummed, got out of bed, put on his shoes, and sat down at the table to eat.

The little grass spirit on his chest was dancing with its roots and crawling around his chest, protruding a leaf from time to time, pointing to the food in front of him.

"Dao Chang Dao Chang!"

"Zhang Daochang, Zhang Daochang, is this meal delicious?" Shen Fengyue is no longer human, and I don't know if the herb can be eaten by mortals, so I have to look at and smell it. As he said, he couldn't help swallowing, and wanted to eat QAQ.

Zhang Hansheng's taste is very elegant, even if the bowls and chopsticks meet, there will be no sound. He divides each bite of rice into even sizes, and then feeds them bite by bite, and in the meantime, he eats one or two dishes.

"Dao Zhang, Dao Zhang, didn't you monks have not eaten food anymore? Why are you still eating? Will eating be bad for your health?" Seeing others eating, he will treat him as if he is eating. Shen Fengyue gives full play to the optimistic pie Spirit, crawling on Zhang Hansheng's chest is not honest.