41

It's the 28th day of the tenth month of the lunar calendar of the year-Festival of Sacrifice to the Sea God.

The seawater soaks the bottom of the white altar, and two solemn stone statues of sea beasts stand on both sides. The complex patterns on the edge of the altar base are looming as the sea rises and exits.

Everything is similar to last year, but there are some differences.

There is a circle of torches that have not been lit on the side of the altar. The distance between each torch is extremely small. I don't know what it means.

The people underneath were whispering and the environment was noisy.

Shen Fengyue was standing underneath with a basket in his body in a daze. He lowered his head and reached out to caress the two jars of honey he had bought, thinking of how excited Siren would look when he saw that he bought him his favorite honey, so he followed Gave a slight smile.

The priest walked to the altar and knocked the wooden scepter in his hand heavily on the ground, and a soft cough made the bottom instantly quiet.

This movement evoked Shen Fengyue's thoughts. He looked up at the sound. The priest was still the same, with snow-white hair and beard, wearing a black robe, and a mysterious pattern outlined by blue paint on his face.

The priest saw the people calm down and said: "Dear people, after a year of hard work, you are self-sufficient by your own hands. But we will never forget who gave us this grace! It is great! Lord Poseidon!"

Then the priest began a long talk, eloquent, eloquent, using gorgeous and exaggerated words, brilliant literary talent, and only one central idea

——Pat Poseidon’s rainbow fart heartily.

Shen Fengyue has experienced this routine scene for more than 20 years from the headmaster's speech during the student period to the leadership speech during the work period.

After talking for more than half an hour, as the thunderous applause rang from below, Shen Fengyue instantly retracted his thoughts, and began to applaud reflexively with both hands.

The priest looked around, and after enjoying the applause, he began to make the following speech: "This year is different from previous years. We have a big harvest!"

There was a boo underneath, all speculating about the big gain from the priest's mouth.

"We actually caught the legendary shark!"

The words thundered into the open space, causing a commotion.

Shen Fengyue's eyelids twitched, and then his right eyelids began to jump wildly. He held down his right eye with his hand and used the remaining left eye to look at the situation on the stand, but his heart was beating as fast as a drum beat.

"Dear people, today, let you open your eyes! See and see this legendary beast in the water." At the command of the priest, four strong men carried the limbs of a humanoid creature to the altar.

The humanoid creature's limbs were buckled with the thick iron ropes of the baby's arm, and he was firmly locked. Even so, he still struggled to a great extent. The foreheads of the four burly men who held him were covered with dense sweat, thinking It has reached its limit.

The four strong men threw him heavily into the center of the altar, and buckled the two iron ropes on the buckles on the altar, and then left, and then someone took the sparks to light the outer circle of torches.

All the torches were ignited, and the raging fire was burning. As a result, the surrounding temperature rose by several degrees, and the air was filled with the smell of fireworks.