81

Shen Fengyue had a ghost in her heart and was unpredictable. With the help of the system, she prepared the poison early and secretly waited for the best time.

Thinking of a bowl of rice, he can send the orphaned captain to the sky and complete the mission out of the world. His mood is so sunny and beautiful. Others in the kitchen also really feel that Chef Shen is in a good mood these days, without a murderous look. Chopped vegetables, and sometimes greeted them with a big smile.

It's a pity that the sky doesn't follow people's wishes, and he soon can't laugh.

Shen Fengyue originally thought this was a very simple and smooth thing, but the orphan captain didn't know what was going on, so he didn't eat supper for a few days. How did he start? Although the medicine can be administered during the day, there are a lot of people during the day, and Shen Fengyue is afraid of trouble. He still feels that it is safer to kill him in the dead of night.

Seeing that the duck in his hand could not enter his mouth, Shen Fengyue felt as uncomfortable as a cat scratching her heart.

He took out the communicator and stared at the list of "orphan captains" on it, thinking something in his heart.

Eat it! Have supper! What a delicious supper!

I have been circling these few sentences, chanting faster and faster, like a mantra with huge energy. God seemed to have heard his inner demands. The next second, the "orphan captain" sent him a video call application.

Shen Fengyue held her breath, her eyes sparkling, shaking her hands and accepting.

Albert's face was projected in front of him, and Shen Fengyue controlled the excitement in her heart, and asked: "Captain, do you have anything to do?"

At this moment Albert was no longer alone in his eyes, but turned into a large bonus.

His face was full of what he thought, and Albert was a little surprised how this guy was so happy to see him today. He always had a stinking face. He was dazzled by the eager attitude of the other party and the sparkling eyes that seemed to brave the stars, and he moved his sight a little without leaving a trace to avoid being caught.

Of course, he never thought that Shen Fengyue had the idea to kill him by medicine, but he still said, "The boss hasn't eaten the supper you made for a long time. I miss it a bit. Let's bring it tonight."

Shen Fengyue naturally agreed and nodded decisively.

Albert smiled: "So happy?"

Shen Fengyue just smiled.

The plan was about to succeed, and the big rock that had been hanging in his heart for many days finally fell, and Shen Fengyue felt comfortable.

In the evening, because this is Albert's last meal, Shen Fengyue prepared all the ingredients specially in the afternoon, carefully prepared, and made a simple supper into a full-time feast. He pushed the cart to the captain's office, opened the door and found that there were a few extra faces inside.

Hearing the door opening, everyone turned their heads to the door.

Olier: "???"

The captain’s proud deputy Julian and Carter: "???"

The rest: "???"

Albert also turned his head to the door, and realized that he was the one who smiled and said, "The little cook is here, come in quickly, the boss is discussing things with several people."

The moment Shen Fengyue saw them, she quickly turned the cart behind her, and through the open gap, he counted the number of people in several rooms.