50

The ancients said that you must be prudent. If Taishan collapses in the front and the color remains unchanged, the elk is happy to the left and not instantaneously calm, but facing the four wolves in front of him, Shen Fengyue feels that sometimes people still have to learn to adapt, and when they should be counseled, they should immediately Acknowledge, don't forcefully be a hero.

He firmly grasped the arrow feathers in his hands, his eyes were fierce, and he stared at the wolf fiercely, then his body moved slightly, retreating back.

There was a scarred knife mark on the right eye of the wolf. It looked like a ruthless character. It tilted its head, its fluffy hair trembled, and watched the human on the opposite side slowly retreat.

Shen Fengyue's tactic is: if the enemy does not move, I will move first.

The wolf's front paw stepped on the ground, and then took a step forward.

But after the enemy moved, Shen Fengyue's mentality was about to collapse, he still exploded directly, he immediately stopped the back movement, and continued to play with the wolf, you see me, I see you, and I will not fall in love with your stalemate game.

Both sides are assessing each other's strength, Shen Fengyue has no bottom in his heart, and it is true that he is not concealed. Although his own strength is also good, in the face of this dangerous situation of siege by wolves, he who loses artificial mental retardation is like a salted fish. Rushing to fight can only be a dead end.

The long stalemate made both sides a little tired. He clearly felt the impatient and ready to move of the wolves, and the war was about to start.

Shen Fengyue took a deep breath, closed her eyes and opened it violently, and decided to rush forward directly, not only to end her own, but also to end this shameful world, and by the way, she could settle the accounts of the artificial mental retardation.

The wolves also seemed to perceive something, their body lifted up and bent into a bow, and there was a threatening groan in their throat. Shen Fengyue also pointed the tip of the arrow at the wolves, as if to rush forward.

At this critical juncture, the system went live.

"Fuck%#@$*&...Fuck, I finally came up." The sudden appearance of the system shocked him, "Shen Guifei, hang on!"

Then Shen Fengyue felt that her body was out of control. There was a power that belonged to the system controlling him. With an arrow feather, he opened the bow from left to right and jumped repeatedly, his hands, eyes and body were flexible and ghostly.

A wolf leaped towards him, and saw his body suddenly bend back, bending into a big angle greater than ninety degrees, and successfully dodged.

Shen Fengyue was almost crying in pain. Just now, she seemed to hear the painful groan and moan of the broken old waist.

The moment he bent down, there was another backflip, and he just straddled the wolf's waist. Taking advantage of his weight, Tarzan crushed the wolf so hard that he could not move, and then his five fingers curled up like sharp claws towards the wolf. Attacked on his neck and instantly relieved its strength.

The wolf wailed and lay down on the ground, "Shen Fengyue" still sat on it, unable to get up, raised his chin, and stared at the other three wolves who were besieging him.

"Come on, let this palace see your skills." "Shen Fengyue" provocatively said, the tone seemed to be drunk and awake, and it seemed to be whispering, with a thick nasal sound. At the end he even spit on the ground, "Little Things."

The wolf shook his head and gave the other two wolves a look. After the three wolves communicated with each other, they jumped forward together, aiming at different parts of "Shen Fengyue" to attack.