70

The folks are in the night market, and this is really not deceiving him. When they slipped out of the palace, the sky was pitch black, dots of stars filled the sky, and when they looked up, they could see flashes of light.

"Shen Houye, can you let go of the mourning house?" Shen Yan showed him in a dark alley. He had been holding his hand before and he could bear it. Only then did he change his ordinary handshake into ten fingers clasped. , Shen Fengyue turned his face.

Shen Houye was still a little reluctant, and stubbornly made the last effort: "The night market is crowded, and the minister is afraid of losing the empress dowager."

"..."

This excuse is quite speechless. Shen Fengyue snorted coldly and twisted his arm with the other hand, so that Shen □□ managed to let go.

"How can someone such a big Ai family get lost."

His strength is like a cat tickle to Lord Shen Hou, he is not afraid at all, but he is afraid that his wife's fine family style will be passed on from generation to generation, and if the wife is not happy, she must let go immediately.

"What if there is a trafficker?"

"That won't take a fancy to me." Shen Fengyue said in a bad mood.

Shen Houye couldn't help him, and after seeing the hopelessness of holding hands, he no longer entangled in this topic.

"This time we have slipped out of the palace, and we have to change our name. What kind of identity do you think we should be?" he asked.

"This is reasonable. Of course we are..." Halfway through the conversation, seeing the other person's eyes bright and his face full of careful thoughts, Shen Fengyue immediately changed his conversation, dispelling his thoughts, "It is naturally the master and servant. ."

"I am the Lord and you are the servant."

Shen □□'s abacus was in vain, his face was disappointed, and he whispered. How nice the couple are, why don't they adopt it.

"Why, have any opinions?" Shen Fengyue lifted her chin, arrogantly, like a proud flower peacock, "Do you have any dissatisfaction with your master's opinion?"

the host……

Touching the word carefully, there is unexpected beauty, Shen Slave said: "Slaves obey orders, master."

Some people are good on the surface, but they are bad inside. Master Shen didn't think so deeply. He didn't notice the fun word games played secretly by Slave Shen, leading him out of the dark alley.

"What shall we go see first?"

Walking out of the alley, there was a very different scene outside. The lights were bright, the voices were full of people, and the cries were endless. Shen Fengyue said with emotion that it was only after the people knew what is called the smell of fireworks in the world. The palace was always too closed and deserted.

As soon as Shen was about to say something, their attention was drawn to the front.

"Okay! One more, one more!"

"Why is this pig so smart."

"Master, let your pig come one more."

"There is actually a pig that can count!"

...

There was a group of people in front of them, gathered together to look at something. From their words, it seemed that there was a pig who knew how to count and performed under the guidance of its owner.