37

The sea, blue, boundless, with regular ebb and flow, as if it would never be changed by anyone or anything. It is far-reaching and vast, with joy, anger, sorrow, love, hatred and parting all sinking into it, sinking into the depths of that unknown sea.

People who have suffered a shipwreck have a certain shadow over the sea.

Shen Fengyue was sitting at the table, the window beside her was firmly closed, and all the gaps where the sea could be seen were blocked by him, so there was very little light in the room and it looked dim and gloomy. He bowed his head to eat, and his hair was not taken care of and looked messy.

This is the third day since that incident. For these three days, Shen Fengyue has maintained such a decadent life attitude.

The system worried about him and asked cautiously: "Old Shen, are you really okay?"

"It's okay." After chewing, he chewed mechanically after answering the system.

"How about you go for a walk outside? I saw it, the weather is nice today."

"No."

The system didn't say anything, it wouldn't persuade people, and now it doesn't know what to do, it can only be silent for a while.

Shen Fengyue raised her head and looked at the closed window. He even nailed wooden slats on it to make sure it was closed. He was so afraid of the sea now that he didn't even dare to look at it and think about it.

As long as you think of the sea, those painful memories will sweep through extremely fast. The deep and dark sea surrounded him, a terrifying sense of suffocation, a sense of hopelessness of struggling, sinking, and the body was sinking continuously...

And he, powerless, can only watch. As long as he thinks this way, he can't stop his heart trembling.

After eating, Shen Fengyue wiped her mouth casually, planning to go back to bed and paralyzed. Unexpectedly, there was a dull knock on the window as soon as she got up.

Bang bang bang.

The opponent knocked three times, not light or heavy, with some cautious temptations.

Shen Fengyue: "..." He stood in the dark, looking at this closed window.

Bang bang bang.

Three more knocks on the window. Then there was a familiar voice.

"Gurulu."

"Don't bother me!" Shen Fengyue knew who it was and yelled at him impatiently.

The Siren screamed sternly by Shen Fengyue, was silent for a while, and then said: "Gurulu? Gurulu?"

Bang, bang, bang.

He knocked slowly, but firmly.

Shen Fengyue saw that he would not give up without knocking on the window, and said helplessly: "Don't bother, the window was nailed to death by me."

There was no movement outside, and Shen Fengyue thought he had given up, so she turned and left.

The next moment there was movement on the side of the window, a hole was opened in the middle of the wooden window, and a webbed claw stuck in. It went up enough, and it touched the wooden strip and pulled it off.

The window was violently opened from outside, and Shen Fengyue turned around to look.

Sunshine, like an elegant but powerful monarch, squeezed in with an incapable attitude, attacking the city, the sky was wide open, and the whole room saw the light again after three days.