83

Because the visual impact was too great, the threat and anxiety still hung over Shen Fengyue the next day, causing his hand holding the kitchen knife to tremble slightly.

He was also a federal spy, and seeing his companions end in such a tragic end, he couldn't help feeling a bit sad.

One wave after another, clearing a group of spies, the lone wolf star thief planned to hold a banquet on the main starship to celebrate and entertain.

Shen Fengyue was cooking hot in the kitchen, and her white face was slightly red from the heat, which made the frosty people add a touch of popularity for no reason. Raising his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead, relying on strong physical exercise to relieve inner depression.

After the last dish was served on the plate, it was finally done. Shen Fengyue washed his hands and sat on a bench in the corner of the kitchen to rest. The rest was the same.

There are many lone werewolves and a lot of cooking, which really takes some energy.

The kitchen was lit with extremely bright white lights to facilitate their cooking. The intensely stimulating white light made people feel their eyes tingling at the first glance. Shen Fengyue lowered her head, looking at one place, thoughtfully.

The air was filled with the long-lasting fragrance of food, and the strong, nasty spicy food taste domineeringly suppressed other flavors, a little bit, and the stimulation immediately began to secrete body fluid in the mouth.

After Shen Fengyue had a rest, she planned to pack something and go back to the room to eat, but at this moment, a messager came in at the door, saying that it was the captain's order, and all the chefs went to the hall.

Shen Fengyue refused in her heart, but was afraid of power and had to follow.

The hall was full of crowds of people, crowded with people, full of food, people toasting to each other, it was so lively.

The person who spread the word separated the crowd for them, set aside a small road, and the chef Shen Fengyue successfully reached the center. There must be a person in the central area, unavoidable

——Albert.

To be honest, Shen Fengyue is a little confused now, always feel that after this person's casual expression, the next second will take out a small device to make him headshot in one fell swoop.

Albert sat in the main seat, not sitting, his body slightly turned to the right, holding the wine glass in his left hand, he shook the glass, the red liquid trembling in the transparent container. Move his gaze upwards, just to meet the other's fascinated eyes.

Got drunk? Shen Fengyue guessed, and then quickly vetoed it. He was not sure, so he took a glass of wine in his hand like a cover.

Seeing the chefs coming, Olier next to him gave an official speech to everyone: "Dear friends, the cancer of the lone wolf has been temporarily eradicated, so we held a banquet here to celebrate. The development of the lone wolf is gone. Let's not open friends, let us enjoy the hearty food together."

He raised his glass, and everyone toasted.

"Of course I also thank the chefs for serving us this table of delicious food." Albert suddenly interjected. He glanced at the chefs, not knowing whether he was looking at the group or one of them.

Then he took the cup and drank it. Everyone also drank, and Shen Fengyue curled his lips, really picking out the official speech that didn't make a mistake, but he also finished drinking.

After uniting everyone and saying something like this, everyone went away and feasted where they wanted to go. The melodious music sounded, some led the dancing partner to dance, some held a wine glass to chat with friends, some focused on the food area.