69

After Shen Peng's gift, none of the later gifts were new to him, but they were less interesting. The banquet was held until the evening, and the crowd dispersed after dinner.

Shen Fengyue returned to the palace and asked someone to bring his script, rubbing her sore cheeks while reading the script. But now he has a thorough understanding of this routine, whether it is a gifted man or a beautiful woman, or a fairy and ghost. Turning over, it is always these routines. If you look at it too much, it feels so boring.

He was deliberately dispirited, flipping through pages of the textbook lazily, and halfway through the yawn, there was a slight movement from the window.

"..."

The one who turned the window was either Lord Shen Hou or the thief. Although the probability of the former is extremely high, Shen Fengyue rushed to the bed very quickly, lifted the pillow and picked up the dagger underneath, the knife came out of its scabbard, and the cold light pierced the person.

"Empress Mother, the dagger sent by the minister is for body protection, not to kill myself." The man dodged flexibly, clasping Shen Fengyue's wrist with his big hand, and turning the dagger in the opposite direction.

Shen Fengyue looked up and saw that this man was sitting on the window lattice with his legs on his feet, holding the window frame with one hand, and holding his wrist with the other, looking at him with a full smile, and the tone was all teasing.

Hey, the windows must be locked next time.

"Let go." He said lightly, and the other party let go obediently, jumped from the window lattice, and looked at him eagerly: "The empress dowager."

They moved a little bit loudly, alarming Hongmei outside. Hongmei was standing outside the door, her faint shadow reflected by the candlelight in the house.

"The empress dowager, is there an order?" Hongmei asked.

Shen Fengyue hissed at Shen Feng, put a finger on her mouth, Shen Feng nodded to indicate that she would be obedient. Then Shen Fengyue said in the direction of the door: "It's okay, it's just that the mourning family accidentally dropped the script to the ground."

Hongmei left after belching, and the black shadow on the paper pasted on the door disappeared.

After dismissing the red plum, Shen Fengyue had time to clean up the gummy in front of him.

Lord Shen Hou has already sat on the bench spontaneously, "The empress dowager?"

Shen Fengyue put the dagger away and put it on the table, letting out a dull "Da". He prospered his teacher and said: "Shen Houye is so free that he can come and go freely in the Shoukang Palace of Ai's family."

"Cough." He coughed lightly, posing something to say.

Shen Fengyue raised her eyebrows to see how he wanted to explain.

"Those things in the palace must have been bored by the lady, why don't you go to see the new scene?" Shen Houye could not answer and changed the subject, by the way, pushing the dagger farther under Shen Fengyue's nose ——Push it out of reach of Queen Mother Shen. Empress Shen was very easy to blow up her hair, and she would hit someone with a little tease. Although she couldn't beat him with a dagger, he was still afraid of hurting him with gestures.

"Oh?" Shen Fengyue sat a little farther away from him, closed the script on the table, put it aside, and said, "Oh?" Shen Houye did an eye-opener today. The Aijia really can't think of any new things that I haven't seen before."

The words have been spoken and the secret is not good. Isn't that a compliment to him? This person has always opened a dyeing workshop for a bit of color. Sure enough, Shen Houye took advantage of his time to change his mind in the future, and immediately climbed up the pole: "If you can get the empress dowager's mind, the minister is overjoyed."