82

Shen Fengyue lay down for a day, and only felt better at dinner time in the evening. Halfway through, he repeatedly suspected that he would suddenly not be able to get up and log out of the world directly.

I haven't eaten anything, my stomach protested, and there was a humming. Shen Fengyue rubbed his stomach and got up to look for food.

The moment the door opened, a small man rushed in and braked in time when he was about to hit Shen Fengyue. He is Amy who usually strikes Shen Fengyue.

When Amy saw him, she said, "Chef Shen, you finally woke up. Go to the main starship to see it, something big happened! This time it's a lively look!"

Shen Fengyue only saw a piece of unopened bread on the table sharply. She folded her body and took a bite. He chewed and talked with a vague voice: "What happened?"

Amy told him: "I heard that a group of spies had been cleared out from the upper echelons, now we call everyone to the main starship for public execution!"

"What?" The bread fell to the ground with a clatter, Shen Fengyue was too late to feel distressed that the bread was stained with ashes and couldn't eat it, but instead focused his attention on more important things.

"Isn't it!" Amy pulled him to leave, "I'm here to look for you specially, come with me, and watch a good show."

Shen Fengyue:...

When they arrived on the main starship, there were already a circle of people in the central area, so they could only be on the periphery.

There will be some small gaps between people, and Shen Fengyue relies on these tiny gaps to see the situation in between.

Several people knelt in the middle, it seems they were spies in their mouths.

The spies are still wearing work attire. The division of work is different. They seem to have been arrested temporarily. Some people are still in a state of shock. They have barely stabilized their minds. The timid is already shivering and sweating profusely. Dare to wipe it.

Albert was sitting in the chair directly above. He leaned back in the chair, sitting in a relaxed and relaxed posture, and he didn't see a trace of anger, but his ordinary appearance made him terrible. Just sitting there like this has already formed a strong coercion on the spies caught below.

He didn't look at them either, propped one hand on his chin, and patted the other hand rhythmically on the armrest.

This is the first time Shen Fengyue has seen Albert like this, although Albert often jokes with him on weekdays, which leads to him not paying attention to his identity.

And now, he faces this person again. Suddenly realized his true identity

——The king of lone wolf. The leader of the wicked Star Thief organization.

He can laugh at Yan Yan with you, with a friendly attitude, and let you forget the gap with him. You can also look cold and stern in the next second, knock you off with one shot, and send someone back to the west, without knowing why you died.

The voices were noisy, and the people eating melons underneath talked a lot. Albert gave Olier a gesture. Olier made a silent gesture, and the people immediately became quiet.

The atmosphere is terribly quiet, and even a needle can be heard at this moment.

People are looking forward to it, and those spies are also waiting, waiting for the coming sentence and death knell of their fate.

After the crowd finally calmed down, Albert finally moved. He put down his hands and stopped the beat-beating movement. He straightened his head and looked squarely at the kneeling row of people.