110

Zhaotianmen is a large sect among the humans catching monsters, built on the top of the peaks. The peaks and peaks overlap, like clouds appearing in the misty sea.

The only way to Zhaotianmen is a "ladder" with a thousand steps. The main purpose of the "ladder" is to prove the heart. Only those who climb the ladder have the qualifications to join Zhaotianmen.

Zhang Hansheng's heart is firm, he has already passed this trial, and he is not afraid at all. I was just afraid that Shen Fengyue was tired. Before there were ten steps from the end, he let Shen Fengyue turn into his original form and pin it on his chest, and when he was close to the end, he turned into a human form.

Climbed to the top of the ladder and showed the card to the guard disciple. The other party respectfully called the big brother and let them go. Everything went so smoothly.

Zhang Hansheng led Shen Fengyue straight to Tianyuanmen, the residence of the master.

As soon as they stepped into the vicinity of Tianyuan Gate and had not yet entered, they heard an angry old man's voice: "Come in."

Shen Fengyue glanced at Zhang Hansheng, the other party nodded and motioned to go in with him. The two opened the door and entered.

Master is an elderly man with white hair and beard, and the traces of years on his face, but his eyes are extremely clear and his spirit is shining.

Zhang Hansheng is his most proud disciple, and he has grown up since he was a child. The friendship among them is beyond comparison. I haven't seen him for many days, but now seeing him come back, a kind smile immediately appeared on his face: "You are back."

Zhang Hansheng nodded, clasped his fists and saluted respectfully: "The disciple has lived up to the master's expectations and entrusted by the teacher, the matter of Fox Town is over."

"That's good, that's good, you will never teach me to be disappointed." The master smiled sincerely and quickly got him up without being polite. When Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Shen Fengyue on the side, he asked in confusion, "This one is?"

Shen Fengyue listened to him with the rhetoric that had been compiled in advance, and successfully fooled the past. After listening, the master sighed for the poor child, and told him to go down and put the salute first. He and Zhang Hansheng still had something to say.

Shen Fengyue had long wanted to drive away. This kind of hair and beard are all white, he is old, and he is a heavyweight person. It is very stressful to talk to him, for fear that the other party will see through his non-human identity and then be arrested and hanged. Fight.

As he walked, Zhang Hansheng gave a small guide to help him find his place accurately and not lose his way.

After Shen Fengyue left, the door of the room was automatically closed. Master invited him to sit down and asked about the specific situation of the Fox Town. Zhang Hansheng answered them in detail.

After speaking, the master asked him: "You have been living in this Zhaotianmen since you were a child, and you have never descended from the mountain. Can you have a new understanding of this trial?"

Hearing the words, Zhang Hansheng first nodded and talked about what he saw, heard, and thoughts along the way. He paused, then suddenly raised his head to look at Master, his lips moved, but he didn't say a word, he wanted to say nothing.

He was raised by a respected teacher, and he knows his habits. Master understood that he was having doubts, so he asked him to speak out.

"Master, after this trial of going down the mountain, the disciples have doubts in their hearts." Zhang Hansheng said, "The contradictions between the monsters are profound and have a long history. The disciples grew up in Zhaotianmen since they were young, and listened carefully to the instructions of their uncles. , Stick to your heart, and look for your own "Tao"."