109

Zhang Han was out of mind for a moment, not knowing what he was thinking. Shen Fengyue noticed, and thought that it hadn't worked, so she apologized more vigorously. The attitude of admitting mistakes was good and the wording was accurate, which taught people impeccable.

Zhang Hansheng lifted his chin unconsciously, and the chin line stretched out a neat and beautiful arc. Shen Fengyue looked at him, somehow, suddenly knew what to do.

"Han Sheng," he called, and he saw the other person's eyes inadvertently turning, seeming to observe in secret.

"Han Sheng." Shen Fengyue called again, "My Han Sheng Dao is long, I really know my mistake." He didn't dare to go too far, so he dared to approach the opponent cautiously, and then put his head gently on On the other's arm.

Seeing that the other party didn't reject him, he was bolder, and put all his strength on it with confidence. Shen Fengyue climbed onto Zhang Hansheng's arm with both hands, tightly circled it, rubbing his head on it.

Zhang Hansheng has never been treated like this before. Facing such a menacing attack like a flood, he seemed a little unprepared and could only froze in place and motionless.

Only the cold white skin showed a thin red that was not easy to see.

Acting like a baby, as long as you let go of your face and do it a few times, it's almost impossible to catch it. Shen Fengyue is extremely talented and has successfully mastered the highest technique of acting like a baby. Successfully makes her sweetheart immobile. She doesn't know what to do with him, and is in a dilemma.

This delicate atmosphere lasted neither long nor short, and was finally broken by Shen Fengyue.

He had already leaned his face on his chest and rolled around shamelessly. Calling Han Sheng Han Sheng loudly, Zhang Daochang's legs were softened.

Changes also occurred at this time. Shen Fengyue felt that it was almost done, and raised her head, because the distance between them was extremely small, almost a negative distance.

Shen Fengyue lifted her head too fast, rubbing her lips upwards. It happened that Zhang Hansheng lowered her head at this time, so she accurately kissed the corner of his lips.

Just a little bit, it hit the red heart.

Two people have a meal at the same time, sniffing and interacting, feeling each other's temperature. This is tangible.

They kept this movement for about a minute or two, and Shen Fengyue suddenly reacted, moving back and moving away from Zhang Hansheng.

"I'm sorry." He subconsciously said.

Zhang Hansheng looked cold, and said nothing.

Shen Fengyue's heart was beating, watching him carefully.

At exactly this time, they stopped at the door of the room, Zhang Hansheng stepped into the room with his foot up, and closed the door in front of Shen Fengyue.

Leaning his back against the door, he raised his hand and touched the corner of his lips, as if there was still the soft feeling of the other person who accidentally kissed him.

It's so sweet.

The air seemed to be floating with honey that was so thick that it could be brushed. It was sweet, and I took a deep breath. In my nose and in my body, there was this sweet taste.

"???"

Here Shen Fengyue still doesn't know why, what is this guy making awkward.

Through the light, he saw a black figure printed on the door, presumably that person was leaning against the door with his entire body.