108 Xiaocaojing【Replaced】

The Fox Town incident was over, but a major event finally fell in my heart. Zhang Hansheng's injury just looked scary, but in fact it was not serious. It only hurt to the surface, and the inside was still safe. With Shen Fengyue's careful management, the effort improved in a few days.

Zhang Hansheng stayed in the inn to handle some chores, and by the way, he had to report the results of Fox Town's handling to the school.

Shen Fengyue and Fu Zhengguang went out for a leisurely stroll. When they walked to a place, Fu Zhengguang suddenly winked at him, and frantically hinted: "Will you go?"

"Huh?" He was inexplicably awkward and disgusting. Shen Fengyue gave a jealous shot and looked at the direction of his fingers. After finding out where it was, his face instantly sank. He lowered his voice and said, "Don't you Harm me, I am different from you."

Here is the Flower House, an exquisite building with red gauze on the doors and windows, and some women with heavy makeup standing by the window, holding an embroidered handkerchief in their hands, and unceasingly stretched out the window to swagger.

There were also some exposed women standing at the door of Hualou, with beautiful eyes open. Once they saw a male guest who intends to enter but wandering outside, they would stretch out two thin white arms, grab them, and laugh while laughing. Pull people in.

Shen Fengyue has been single for many years, and he has never seen such a battle, and he blushes with shame at the first sight. He subconsciously stepped to the side, avoiding it, not seeing and not being confused.

Upon hearing this, Fu Zhengguang suddenly realized it. He touched his chin, looked around his face, thoughtfully: "You are really different from me, you and the Daoist Zhang..."

How could Shen Fengyue let him finish speaking, and immediately covered his mouth and nose with both hands.

The force he used was a little bit ruthless, and his movements were extremely rough. Fu Zhengguang was covered by him and his face flushed, and he almost lost his breath. After smashing the opponent's hand with difficulty, there was room for breathing.

"That's it, I won't talk about you, will you follow me?"

Shen Fengyue stared at him and said silently: "You go to the flower house, it's not good."

Fu Zhengguang squinted his eyes, snorted, his tone of voice is of course: "I have gone through dangers in order to slay demons and demons. It has been a long time since I sang the smell of fireworks in this world. Besides..." He stretched his tone and continued: "Besides, it’s boring to go shopping alone. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a brother with me? I only have two brothers, you and Daochang Zhang. If you say I’m not holding you, don’t you take Daochang Zhang? You see him like that. Anyone going to visit the flower house?"

Following his words, Shen Fengyue thought of Zhang Hansheng's face, and then recalled his usual actions. Associating it with the land of fireworks in front of him, he shook, and then shook his head vigorously, which was really weird.

Seeing that the abduction was successful, Fu Zhengguang continued: "You should help brothers, brothers are really difficult!" He put his hands together and made a contempt for Shen Fengyue, staring at him blankly.

But the object of his begging is the Lord who wants to eat soft or hard, and he is most unbearable. Once others ask for a long time, there is a 90% probability that he will be persuaded.

So Shen Fengyue relented, and said slowly: "Well...Since you are asking for it, then I have to..."

Fu Zhengguang concluded that he agreed, and cut off his words: "That means agreeing."