14

The words of the system were still in my ears that day. Although Shen Fengyue thought that Qi Yuan could not be deemed as a bug without evidence, but the system was like a bug, and when there was a little flame, it would burst with a "boom".

Once planted, the seeds of doubt will quickly take root and sprout over time.

When class was over, he pretended to be resting, but he was observing Qi Yuan without showing a trace, and found that he was lying on the table, motionless.

Shen Fengyue: "Did he have any changes recently?"

The system shook his head and said: "Don't let your guard down, continue to observe, I am also monitoring him."

Shen Fengyue gave the system a thumbs up silently, thinking that this system is a good system, so dedicated.

Qi Yuan noticed Shen Fengyue's movements these days, and also felt that he was intentionally alienating him. He lay on the table pretending to sleep, panicking, and kept asking the other person if they had been found.

Another person persuaded him: "Don't worry, the people in this world who know my existence are already dead."

Qi Yuan nodded hard, still couldn't help being flustered.

Here, Shen Fengyue and the system stared at Qi Yuan for several days, and they didn't notice anything unusual. Just when one person, one system was tired and planned to give up, Shen Fengyue received another card.

[I finally plucked up the courage to meet you.

I want to meet you upright. 】

After swallowing, with a bitter taste in his mouth, Shen Fengyue said, "Are you ready?"

The system said: "Ready, this time we must work together to kill him!"

"Come on, system."

"Shen Fengyue, so are you."

After one person and one system cheered each other up, they entered a state of constant vigilance.

Shen Fengyue had a strong hunch that this bug was about to appear.

As the saying goes, a woman's sixth sense is very strong, and Shen Fengyue feels that now he also has such a precise sixth sense.

After the evening self-study, he went home alone, walked through the street lights along the way to home, opened the door and put down his schoolbag in the dark. As soon as he put down his schoolbag, his instinct was wrong.

This kind of feeling is hard to say, it's like when you live alone in a house for a long time, the house has an emotional connection with you. When there is an extra person in the house, you can tell by your senses.

There was another person in the room, watching his direction with scorching eyes.

he came!

As soon as this thought came out, he became vigilant all over, Shen Fengyue grasped the strap of the schoolbag, and after a few long breaths, then slowly put it down, pretending to calmly turn on the light switch in the living room.

If you lose, you can't lose, you must be calm to gain the upper hand.

"Snapped"

The light in the living room was turned on, and the darkness in the room was expelled. Warm-toned light filled it, and an unfamiliar figure appeared.

He was wearing a weird smiling face mask, wearing a school uniform, sitting upright on the sofa, two strong eyes shot from the two holes in the mask.