100

But the spiritual body is not the point. The important thing is to deal with the tricky thing of the Tai Sui cult.

Therefore, the three of them did not put the spirit body in their eyes. Shen Fengyue was the master, confined the spirit body in a corner, and put the forbidden charm drawn by Zhang Hansheng on his body. The world was immediately cleaned up, and then the three of them The Tai Sui cult was discussed.

He was wronged, the spirit body kept firing accusing eyes at Shen Fengyue who was facing away from him not far away. But Ren Shi's vision behind him was so hot that he would burn his clothes and burn through his heart, and he wouldn't look back at all.

Seeing Shen Fengyue so calm and composed, Fu Zhengguang also gradually followed the other party, getting used to the scorching sight behind him, and began to talk with them freely.

"At present, the Tai Sui cult is only interested in their prey. Other than that, it rarely shows up, so we need to penetrate inside..." Shen Fengyue thoughtfully.

"You need to draw the snake out of the cave, and what you want is a virgin with a cloudy year and a cloudy day." It was Zhang Hansheng who took over his words.

Shen Fengyue looked over and nodded: "The bait that leads the snake out of the cave must be a virgin born on a cloudy day. This condition is so harsh... Where do we get the bait?"

Hearing this, Zhang Hansheng was also plunged into contemplation.

Indeed, finding a suitable bait is a headache.

When the two of them talked, Fu Zhengguang on the side did not say a word, but was silent. There were only three people present, and the one in the corner was not counted, so Shen Fengyue had been paying attention, and in the principle of not neglecting any of them, he threw the conversation to Fu Zhengguang, which was considered to be taken care of.

"Fu Zhengguang, what do you think?"

"Huh?" Fu Zhengguang had been in a daze ever since they talked about the cloudy year, the moon, and the cloudy day. At this time, he was called up suddenly, and he was absent-minded in his words, "Ah...I don't have any thoughts for the time being."

He looked a little weird, his brows were always frowned unconsciously when he spoke, as if resisting something.

Shen Fengyue was the most sensitive, smelling a hint of unusual meaning, and immediately turned a pair of bright and big eyes towards him, full of meaning.

"Are you worried?"

Fu Zhengguang shook his head, smiled slyly, and immediately denied: "No, I just remembered that my father told me not to stay out for too long, and it would not be good to go home too late. I have parents who are too old and can't This worries my parents, so I feel a little homesick..." At the end, his voice became smaller and smaller until there was no sound.

"..."

emmmmmmmmmm, Shen Fengyue squarely looked at Fu Zhengguang, who could only laugh without a reason. I have to say that the smile is really a little... silly.

This guy really doesn't lie, the preface doesn't match the second language, it's upside down, there are a lot of logical bugs in the words, and the change of the topic is so stiff that it is insulting all the audience who listened.

Even the spirit body who was banned from the group chat in the corner looked at Fu Zhengguang with a mentally retarded look.

Such behavior is clearly a ghost!

Shen Fengyue wouldn't give him a chance, and immediately patted the arm of the chair with his hand and shouted: "Say! What are you hiding from us?! You must have a ghost in your heart!"