85

Wait, what did this person say just now? Shen Fengyue was completely stunned.

It seems to be preaching to help him rub his back... Yes, rub his back.

Wait, rub your back? ? ? ! ! ! !

Shen Fengyue reacted, her eyes widened from shock, her face was unbelievable, all the words were stuck in her throat, and she didn't get up and down, so she felt uncomfortable.

Albert didn't care, crossed his hands and pulled up, bent slightly, and numbly removed the last piece of clothing, revealing the scarred back.

"Captain..." Seeing that back, Shen Fengyue couldn't help but yelled.

"Huh?" Albert didn't look back. After quickly taking off his pants, he crossed his long legs and entered the bathroom with his back facing Shen Fengyue.

Shen Fengyue was stunned. Albert waited for a while before he came, so he called out: "Little cook, come in quickly."

"Oh."

He answered, then walked into the bathroom, closed the door, and when he turned around, he saw Albert sitting in the bathtub with his back to him.

A tank full of water, when he entered, spilled a little, splashed on the ground, and water stains all around the bathtub.

The person in the middle of the water separated his hands and put them on both sides of the bathtub, his hands hung down, the joints on his wrists were protruding, and the water line did not reach his waist, underneath was a mysterious area that could not be easily seen.

Albert has been the first place among lone wolves for many years. Shen Fengyue knew that his physical stamina must be strong, but this is just a vague concept and has not been implemented in detail.

And when she saw his body at this moment, Shen Fengyue thought, he knew.

Albert is in good shape, with slender limbs and well-proportioned bones. The muscles are not fierce in a group, but evenly attached to the place where the body should be. Those muscles became prominent with his movements, with smooth lines and full of strength.

Even if Shen Fengyue is a man, she has to say that with such a figure, even if a man looks at it, she will still be moved.

But at this moment, it was not Albert's strong figure that attracted him, but the large and small scars attached to his back when he turned his back.

There are two fierce scars on his back, like two evil beasts, which he refuses to disperse easily. Interstellar Era has advanced technology, and ordinary scars can be healed, but these two paths have remained. They remind everyone who sees them, how much the owner of the scar was hurt.

In addition to these two extremely heavy scars, there are also some superficial scar marks, some of which are old wounds, and some are new wounds. The new wounds are superimposed on the old wounds, which look shocking.

"Little cook?" Shen Fengyue stood at the door and didn't move. Albert turned his head and asked him, "Why can't you still come?"

Shen Fengyue was awakened by his voice and walked towards him. When he stepped on the shallow water, he made a clear crackling sound. It was the sound of broken water bubbles. He stopped and looked at Albert. The back.

"Help the boss rub his back. The boss in front can do it by himself." When Albert saw him walking over, he turned his head and handed a bath towel backhand.

Shen Fengyue took it and pinched the kerchief in her hand. Instead of wiping it rashly, she stretched out a finger and gently tapped a rare piece of flesh on Albert's back and asked softly, "Captain, does it hurt? ?"