5

After the rehearsal, the boys Shen Fengyue, Qi Yuan, and Wei Tian were in charge of moving the props. Qi Yuan first finished finishing and greeted Shen Fengyue before leaving.

The sun was shining on him along the way. It was a little hot, but he didn't care. He walked exclusively where the sun was shining, and the smile on his lips could not be suppressed.

Suddenly his expression changed, and the eyes that were blocked by the bangs were full of interest. He walked back to the shade and said with a smile: "You seem to always like to laugh lately?"

Then the interest in those eyes disappeared, and he returned to a slightly cowardly look. He replied, "Yes, is it?"

If there are people here, you will be surprised to find that there are two people living in him and talking.

He raised his eyebrows: "Did you not notice?"

"..."

After he understood something, he suddenly realized "Ha." Then there was a series of laughs. He laughed extremely openly, and he used one hand to lift him up because of the bangs in front of him. After laughing enough, he threw the props in his hand to the ground, walked to the junction of light and shadow, and raised his hand to touch the sunlight outside.

The light fell on his hand, leaving a beam of light shining, and even the dust in the air could be seen, glowing with golden light.

He was cut in half by light and darkness, half black and half white.

He looked at the light in his hand for a while, and then said, "Is it because of the short words?"

"..." The other party did not answer for a long time.

He was annoyed when he waited, and seemed to be disgusted with the silence of the other half, and he mocked: "Cowardly." Then he disappeared.

Only Qi Yuan stared blankly at the props all over the floor.

"Maruko!"

Qi Yuan looked back, Shen Fengyue ran in front of him, sweating on his forehead, and he said, "What's wrong? Can't hold it?" As he said, he helped him pick up half of the props and walked a few times. After finding that the other party hadn't followed, he turned to him and called him: "What's the matter, keep up!"

"Oh, oh, good." Qi Yuan picked up the remaining props, a few steps behind Shen Fengyue.

Speechless all the way, Shen Fengyue couldn't help it, and asked him: "What's wrong, don't speak?"

"No, no."

When Shen Fengyue saw him, neither said nor forced him. The two returned to class after putting the equipment in place.

Shen Fengyue was chatting with the system all afternoon.

Shen Fengyue sighed: "Tong, I actually don't know how to eliminate bugs until now."

The system also sighed: "Shen, in fact, I can't believe that I was arrested."

Shen Fengyue: "..."

Shen Fengyue: "Don't you have any ideas?"

"What do you think?" the system replied.

Shen Fengyue: "..."

Shen Fengyue: Tsk, stupid system.

System: Tsk, inexplicable.

One person, one system broke up unhappy.

Unlike Shen Fengyue, who was bored, Qi Yuan felt restless all afternoon.