23

As if he couldn't reach the tip of the tongue, Lin Bai strenuously stretched out his hand and waved a few times, trying to get closer to the tip of the tongue. Shen Fengyue opened her eyes wide in shock, and the tragic situation of the blood splashing on the spot was filled in her mind.

The ugly thing rolled its tongue, wrapped it around the weak chicken's hand, and then took it back, dragging his whole person into his mouth, licking, and instantly turning a whole person into pieces.

Tsk, it feels miserable to think about it. Thinking about this, Shen Fengyue worked harder to pull Lin Bai back, but to no avail, she still watched herself move forward.

The system suggested: "Shen Fengyue, if you really can't save it, just let it go, don't let yourself get caught."

Shen Fengyue didn't say a word, her eyebrows were slightly twisted, her mouth tightened until she turned pale. He didn't want to give up and let him see a person die in front of him with his own eyes. This was too cruel, he couldn't do it.

The tip of his tongue had touched Lin Bai's hand, and he immediately wrapped it around his wrist along his hand, and he was about to pull it back in the next moment.

Fortunately, Shen Fengyue caught a glimpse of the long knife stuck on the ground. He held the handle of the knife and pulled it up. When he was about to approach the tip of his tongue, he seized the opportunity to cut off the tip of the big tongue with a single knife.

The tip of the tongue was separated from the base of the tongue, the strength to wrap Lin Bo's wrist disappeared, and the broken tongue came off weakly from the wrist, and after a few twitches on the ground, there was no sound.

Due to inertia, Shen Fengyue and Lin Bai leaned forward uncontrollably after the force of pulling them with their tongues disappeared, and fell to the ground under the force of gravity. The large amount of blood coming and hitting the face hit, Shen Fengyue subconsciously closed her eyes and held her breath, but she was still sprayed with blood on her face.

His mouth was sore and wailing, screaming again and again, and madly twisting his huge body back from the room.

The danger was lifted, Shen Fengyue breathed a sigh of relief, a cold sweat came out of his back, closed his eyes and fumbled for Lin Bai and pulled him back.

"Is it okay?" He lifted the hem of his clothes and wiped his face before opening his eyes.

After Lin Bo wiped the blood off his face, he lowered his eyes to look at the blood stains on Shen Fengyue's hem, then lifted his face slightly and put his gaze on Shen Fengyue's face.

Most of the blood stains have been wiped off by him, but there is still a small part remaining on it. The blush left behind after the blood stains was wiped off covered the beautiful and beautiful face. Lin Bo moved his throat and lost consciousness towards this face. .

Shen Fengyue wiped the face of the knife clean, only to feel that it was an extraordinary knife, and after admiring it for a while, he stuck the knife by his side.

"What's wrong, is this frightening?" Seeing Lin Bo staring at herself stupidly, Shen Fengyue smiled and patted him on the shoulder, and said, "What are you afraid of, isn't your Brother Shen here? "

Lin Bai recovered after hearing Shen Fengyue's voice, his eyes began to fog, and the water mist spread out in his eyes, and finally the water vapor condensed into a teardrop flowing out of his eyes.

The teardrops glided across the fine hairs on the face, and finally hit the red mole. Looking through the drops of water, the mole was doubled.

His eyes were red, his nose twitched a few times, and he was very guilty.