39

Since discovering that Ugly Fish can speak, Shen Fengyue has become very interested in him and made a decision after observing for a long time.

——Teach him to speak.

At night, Shen Fengyue and Siren lay on the same bed. This was the first time Siren was allowed to enter the door and fell asleep with Shen Fengyue. He looked excited and rolled around on the bed wrapped in quilt.

Because there is no extra quilt, Shen Fengyue and Siren cover the same quilt. The originally narrow bed was even more crowded because of the two adult men. Siren was much taller than Shen Fengyue. He rolled over, carrying the quilt and passed.

In an instant, most of Shen Fengyue's body was left outside.

At this time, the cool breeze blows, it is really cool and my heart is flying.

The even breathing sound of the system echoed in my mind, and now I was still screaming, presumably sleeping extremely sweetly. Shen Fengyue turned her head to look at the siren who was rolling with her eyes closed. Seeing that it became more and more excessive, she had a tendency to kick the quilt.

In the end, Shen Fengyue couldn't bear a leg wind swept over the Siren. Considering that the system was already asleep, she lowered her voice and threatened, "Be honest."

Siren opened his eyes abruptly. After being pressed by Shen Fengyue's legs, he became more honest. A pair of dark eyes lit up surprisingly in the night.

"Anton?"

"Huh?" Shen Fengyue sat up to tuck the quilt for him, straightened his limbs, dragged the pillow back, and asked gently, "What's wrong?"

Siren felt Shen Fengyue lying down beside him and smiled contentedly, like a child with candy.

"Anton?"

"Ok?"

"Anton."

"What's wrong?" When Shen Fengyue looked sideways again, she found that the other party was already asleep, breathing evenly, and had a long breath, so she gave a wry smile, "This guy..."

So he lifted the quilt up to cover his chest, stuffed both hands into the quilt, closed his eyes to rest, and fell asleep after a while.

The moment Shen Fengyue fell asleep, the Siren next to him opened his eyes, and he stretched out a finger to gently poked Shen Fengyue's cheek.

"Anton..."

The next day, Shen Fengyue went out to sea normally, taking advantage of the gap between closing the net, he set out to teach the Siren how to speak.

Shen Fengyue pouted and pointed to a fish in the bucket and taught him to read: "Fish."

The siren looked at the fish in the bucket, then moved his gaze up to Shen Fengyue's mouth that could not be retracted in the future but still maintained the action of "pouting". This action was a bit dangerous, like an invitation to kiss.

He stared and even changed his eyes. Shen Fengyue couldn't figure out what was going on, so she looked over inquiringly.

Siren hurriedly read, "y...u...yu...fish, fish..."

"Not bad!" In exchange for a compliment, Shen Fengyue pointed to the sea again, "This blue one is called ‘sea’, ‘sea’, remember it?" He repeated it twice.

"……sea."

Shen Fengyue is not a competent teacher. There is no purpose or method in teaching, and he will say what he looks at and thinks of. But fortunately, the student Siren was extremely talented. In one day, he could stumble and say a few words, and the more he said it, the smoother he said. After repeating it a few times, he could remember it, and his pronunciation was no different from ordinary people.