54

Wei Yunping's elder brother Wei Yunan had a big event, and he was ordered by Emperor Chu to go to Yangxin Hall for questioning early in the morning.

When Wei Yunan was still in the gentle township, the **** who was ordered to pull up from the bed, hurriedly put on clothes and hats, and when he rushed to the Hall of Yangxin, he found that there was already a person kneeling on the ground. Younger brother.

Wei Yunping raised his head slightly to remind his brother in his eyes. Wei Yunan felt the tightness in the air, and fell to his knees without saying a word, confessing his mistake loudly: "The minister knows his mistake."

A teacup hit him head-on and knocked off the crooked hat he was wearing, and Wei Yunan was so frightened that he did not move.

Emperor Chu hadn't recovered from the action of throwing the cup, his face was gloomy, and he said coldly: "I didn't say anything, you admitted your mistake. Tell me, what's wrong with you?"

The wrath of the emperor is something ordinary people can easily bear. Wei Yunan's body trembled, and her voice trembled: "Please also express your majesty."

"Look at what you did well!" He picked out a memorial from the case and threw it in front of Wei Yunan.

When the memorial fell on the ground, Wei Yunan shook his hands and opened the memorial. After scanning the contents in a glance, he immediately kowtowed his head and shouted injustice to Emperor Chu: "This...this is slander, your majesty! Your minister is to your majesty to the country. They are all loyal and loyal, and it must be some villain who wants to slander the minister!"

Emperor Chu was already furious. His words were undoubtedly adding fuel to the fire. As expected, Emperor Chu was even more angry. He pushed forward the pile of memorials of impeaching him on the case and swept them all in front of him.

The memorials are like flying butterflies, falling in front of Wei Yunan. After reading through a few books hastily, his thoughts turned, he understood everything, and quickly knelt down and knocked his head a few times to show Emperor Chu.

"It's the minister who has failed your majesty's expectations. The minister deserves death!"

Emperor Chu: "Wei Yunan, you, as the head of the country, you are confused! I trust you to give you the full power of disaster relief, but what about you, what have you done? Embezzlement and bribery, the money is not used for real purposes, causing The people resented again and again! This is your loyalty, your integrity!"

"Well, you Wei Yunan!" He got up and wanted to find something to smash on Wei Yunan. Wei Yunping had worked with Emperor Chu for many years, how could he not know his mind and immediately attracted the flames of war.

Wei Yunping said: "Your Majesty calmed down! The minister was also at fault, and he was the biological brother of the governor, but failed to persuade him in time, leading him astray."

As soon as he said, Emperor Chu realized that there was another person here who was not considered innocent. He remembered that this disaster relief was originally his own brother recommended by Wei Yunping.

"Of course you can't shirk the blame." He pondered for a moment. These two are important court officials and are still related to him by marriage. If the punishment is severe, the queen will definitely come to her eyes to cry for sympathy.

Tsk, the entanglement of women is really troublesome.

"Now the people are complaining and demanding you be executed. What do you think about me?"

The Wei family brothers knelt on the ground. Wei Yunan was also an old fried dough stick. He cried with his nose and tears. He cried and kowtow to admit his mistake: "The minister is confused, the minister is confused! The minister has lived up to your majesty's high hopes and let your majesty. Such embarrassment is really wrong!"