108 Xiaocaojing【Replaced】

Start from the beginning

"Wait, don't let Dao Chang Zhang know about this, and I'm just with you, don't call me a girl!" Shen Fengyue added anxiously.

Fu Zhengguang clasped his fists in his hands, bowed and bowed to him, saying: "Okay."

I am embarrassed to enter the door of the Goulan Yard without any money in my pocket. Hualou is generally a recreational place for the children of the rich, and the poor people have to take a detour when they see it. Regarding money issues, Fu Zhengguang has no worries.

Since the first meeting with him, Shen Fengyue believed that this person was a rich man, but he did not expect that he would be rich.

Seeing this man swaggering into a money house, the boss immediately respectfully entertained him when he saw his face. He packed a pocket of money for him swiftly, and told him that he would ask for it if it wasn't enough. After the matter, he respectfully invited the Bodhisattva away.

Shen Fengyue looked dumbfounded throughout.

"Didn't I tell you, I am the youngest son of the Fu family, the richest man in Beijing. I have a large family and have private banks all over the country. If you don't have money, you can just go and get them." Fu Zhengguang explained to him thoughtfully. .

After listening to his words, Shen Fengyue's eyes when she looked at him became complicated.

Specifically, it is a look of envy and jealousy, coupled with hatred of the rich.

Tsk tusk tusk, this person actually has a mine at home, there is more than one, so he just lives in the mine!

Fu Zhengguang, who had money in his pocket, hugged his good brother and strode into the Hualou. Before the face of money, he was embraced with unprecedented enthusiasm.

Shen Fengyue was eight feet away from him, she shrank in a corner while eating snacks while listening to music to pass the time. Once a flower house girl approached him, he would immediately adopt a tough attitude, wishing to fly out.

Do it a few more times, and gradually there will be no girls coming.

The situation of Fu Zhengguang not far away is very different from here. He hugs left and right, warm fragrant nephrite in his arms, drinking and having fun, fruits and delicacies, happy as a fairy.

The music played in the Hualou is usually a sluggish sound, which entangles in your ears, coupled with the high indoor temperature and cigarettes, it makes people feel drowsy for a moment. .

Shen Fengyue ate for a while, listening to the tune gradually became sleepy, he just squatted on the table when he heard a sound of dreadful soul.

"Sink grass!"

The voice was cold and thin, as if it was mixed with cool mint leaves, and when it was in the mouth, it felt refreshed. But now the voice yelled out three words, a little bit angry.

The words "Shen Cao Cao" struck like a nightmare, causing Shen Fengyue's slowly hanging head to suddenly drop a little, just knocking on the desk with a dull sound.

Because the force of the collision was too great, a clear red mark was left on his forehead, which lasted for a long time.

Shen Fengyue was awakened in shock, her eyes widened, and she turned her head quickly.

Only one person would call him "Shen Cao Cao", and that person was standing at the door at this time.

Zhang Hansheng stood at the door, with countless people in front of him, but because Shen Fengyue was full of him, so he looked through the crowd and reached the target.