It was the first time that Shen Fengyue saw a shark singing. The picture was so beautiful that he was stunned for a while.

When the shark noticed his approach, the singing in his mouth stopped suddenly, he lifted his hair with his hand, and then turned his face to stare at him motionless.

Shen Fengyue: "?"

Suddenly, the shark tilted his head and opened his mouth in his direction.

The moonlight outlined his beautiful lips, the Shark opened his lips slightly, and then began to make a dolphin sound.

One louder than one louder, three full blows!

Shen Fengyue: "..."

Then the mackerel jumped into the sea, and suddenly half of his body appeared, and continued to make dolphin sounds at him. He sank into the sea again, and was a little closer to Shen Fengyue the next time he appeared, and then continued to make dolphin sounds.

He bounced back and forth about ten times, and finally he sprayed a few water jets in the direction of Shen Fengyue. With a flick of his tail, he raised a graceful arc in the air, sank into the water, and left without looking back.

Shen Fengyue: "..." Very good, just rushing to this familiar water spray, he finally knows what makes him look watery. Coupled with the assistance of moonlight, it was enough for him to recognize it.

Wasn't it the shark who was thrown back into the sea by him that day? It's a grudge, it's Zishui, and it's a dolphin sound.

"Is he provoking me?" Shen Fengyue said to herself.

Unexpectedly, the system that originally thought it was sleeping like a pig would say: "I think so."

Shen Fengyue hesitated: "You...just woke up?"

The system said: "No, I'm awake. I just don't want to talk to you."

Shen Fengyue: "..."

So when they went back, they tore them for a long time, and they didn't go to bed until four in the morning.

In the past few days, Shen Fengyue has been harassed by the shark from time to time, and it is miserable, and the dark circles under his eyes have become heavier.

Since Shen Fengyue showed up, Siren noticed him. When Shen Fengyue stopped the boat, he sank to the bottom of the boat, circled the boat, thinking about countermeasures.

He was circling the circle, but he did not expect that Shen Fengyue had cast the net down, and the net spread out in the water to form a circle, just in time to circle the siren who was swimming in the circle.

Sirens:"……"

He raised a hand, looked at the rope woven net in front of him, and looked at his sharp claws.

Do you want to sabotage?

——Of course it is!

Do whatever it takes, the Siren tore the net with his paws and cut a big hole in a short while. Siren got out of the hole flexibly and looked back at his masterpiece with satisfaction. After thinking about it, he felt uncomfortable, so he broke the net for a while.

After all this was done, the siren held a few short ropes on the net in one hand, floating on the side of Shen Fengyue's boat, separated by shallow water, and rested together.

Time flies, it is almost dusk when Shen Fengyue wakes up again when she opens her eyes, the setting sun goes down, the afterglow falls on the sea. This time he slept extremely comfortably, and when he was well rested, his spirits improved and his mood improved.