The woman put her hands on Shen Fengyue's shoulders, drew him closer to herself, and said slowly: "You, hurt, afraid, are you?"

What the hell? Shen Fengyue watched the woman go crazy, and the woman pierced his clothes with her nails, grabbed the cloth, and pulled hard. The woman was so strong that she shook him a few times. She kept repeating the same words: "Are you afraid? Hey, are you afraid? Are you afraid? Are you afraid?!"

madman.

"What day is today?" The woman suddenly stopped going crazy and asked again.

Shen Fengyue looked at her, and the woman put down her hand and looked back at him as well.

"What day of the week is it?"

Shen Fengyue still did not answer.

The woman was violent, as long as he didn't answer, she would pinch and grab him.

If you want to pinch or hurt the other person, you can apply force to the same small place without much effort. Picking up a small piece of flesh can make the other person exhale in pain.

This mad woman seemed to know her well, and bursts of sharp pain were transmitted from the surface of the skin to the cerebral cortex, and then from the brain to the whole body. Every cell in his body felt the tingling pain, and Shen Fengyue exhaled from the pain, inhaling cold air.

The mad woman knew that he was in pain, so she tried harder, chuckled and giggled madly, and then continued the question: "What day is it today?"

"I do not know."

The mad woman had a meal, and then she was pinched harder and crazily.

"What day is today?" She said in a more serious tone, "what day? What day of the week?"

The devil? ! Are you the devil? ! Is Mother Rong possessed? ! Shen Fengyue burst into tears, she couldn't move, she could only be like a dead fish on the chopping board, letting someone use a knife to pinch. His voice trembled, and he cried out a series of answers: "Tuesday! Tuesday! It's **** Tuesday today! Madame, do you have any questions?!" Even the swearing was spit out.

After the woman got the correct answer, she stopped her action, and she hit Shen Fengyue by the way when she let go.

Shen Fengyue: "..." I can't tell if there is suffering, 嘤嘤嘤QAQ.

"Then are you scared hahahahahaha!" The woman ignored him and laughed wildly, "ha, ha, ha, hehehehehehehe..."

Then she seemed to choke on her saliva and coughed violently.

Shen Fengyue: Good cough, great cough! This crazy woman who coughs croaks!

After the woman slowed down, she continued to laugh wildly. In the gap between the woman's laughter, Shen Fengyue felt that the restraint imposed on her body was released. He tried to move his fingers, curling up his **** and stretching out. He put away the remaining four fingers, leaving only the middle finger. After comparing the **** to the crazy woman, he sprinted forward and swished away while the other party was not paying attention.

Even after running away, the woman's piercing and weird smile still echoed in her ears. So Shen Fengyue ran farther, and he didn't stop until the laughter was completely gone.

Hearing that laughter, the place where he was pinched hurts!

Shen Fengyue lifted up her sleeves, looked at the wounds, and then opened the collar to look inside. His body was bruised and bruised. He couldn't help cursing loudly: "Damn! It's all green! How much **** harder this is! What a grudge!"