•.¸♡ 3 ♡¸.•

"hy cutie ". They both stared at each other but namjoon came in between..
"the name is jungkook. He is our new neighbor"
"oooh so you was the one shifting yesterday?" jungkook nodded at jin. He couldn't understand where his voice went since jin called him cutie. He shocked his head when namjoon took seokjin away.he patted his cheeks.
"ugh what i am thinking ugh" he placed his hand on his lap fidgeting and thinking if he did good asking for help. He was about to go when they both came and seokjin smiled at him he unknowingly smoled back.
Soon they were in jungkook apartment. Jungkook was feeling embarrassed making him do all. But was amazed too that seokjin was carrying all the furniture like they weigh nothing.
"t-thank you f-or your help."
"it's okay. I am glad i am doing help..." seokjin smiled at him and jungkook just stared at his face for so long he didn't know until someone caressed his face. He flinched and back off to see seokjin smiling at him.
"i think you are tired. You can rest i-"
"no no i am okay. Let's have lunch later?"
"okay.. I am happy doing that with you... What about i cook?"
"you cook?" seokjin laughed and leaned closer caressing jungkook cheek and palmed his cheek. Jungkook was staring at him whole the time. Drowning himself in unknown maze.
"yes i can cook.. I am looking forward to our lunch. What about dinner in our house tomorrow.?"
"h-have classes."
"hmm what about weekend?" jungkook nodded and seokjin smiled again.
"you look so cute when you blushed."
He froze there as seokjin went back unpacking and placing at the right places. He placed his head on counter staring and smiling to the things seokjin was telling him.  More was jokes and some was his workers who was dumb.
" yeah right like i said jung-" he turned to see jungkook sleeping with his head on counter. He smiled going to the boy.  He looked at his pale face and hands. So small yet cute.

he slowly leaned at carried the boy to his bedroom

he slowly leaned at carried the boy to his bedroom. He placed him on bed and covered him in blanket. He giggled looking at the boy hugging and sinking in the blanket becoming more cute...

"i don't know when I'll be having you with me my cutie."
He smiled and going outside Atleast he know now where he lives and his name..
He chuckled remembering all the moments for today. He started preparing the food and smiled in between again and again.
He placed a note and went to the boy feeling tbe urge to hug him but he knows this moment will come soon...

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat on bed looking at time. "7 pm already?" he pouted going to bathroom washing his face then going to kitchen for food.
He got confused looking at the food and a note on it.

"you forgot that we had to do lunch so i cooked it i see yiu are tired so letting it go. What about lunch tomorrow? I'll be waiting for your answer cutiee.."
Jungkook blushed at the words. "Ugh how i fell sleep?"
He held his face in embarrassment..
"did he put me on bed? Ughh..."
Minutes later he looked at the food seokjin made without heating it up. He digged in and soon moaned how delicious it was...